bin laden near capture!!!

Yes I think they will pull Bin out very very soon as the eclections grow closer its a great vote getter , dont worry if it was Kerry he would wait as well to make sure he could get more votes, dont be silly and think that bush or kerry is something different, only difference is Bush did what needed to be done, Kerry will do the same he wont have a choice. None of them do if they choose to be different then they get shot in the head like JFK.

This thread should be locked for no reason also

censorship rules !!!

The attack on the pentagon is directly linked to all the stuff that was talked about in here or the other thread.

And for staying on topic? sure I guess when people throw in it was the invisible man that was on topic, so Gonaads you say close a thread for people posting off topic when your the one doing it?

Hey that called abuseing power .. and there was not any warnings about topic bla bla

Dont matter I knew too much info would cause censorship.

There were no warnings and you were posting off topic and the stuff that was posted in all related , that you aggree it is related is your opinion , but it was all about politics and the attacks and all the things attached to that very complex subject.

So how can talk about bush or kerry not be related to the attacks when we are talking about attacks on the people of the united states.

Plus the fact you were posting off topic where are the warnings about staying on topic , we were told to play nice because at one point it got bent out of shape but was back with me saying I was sorry if I misundertood someone's post. Naw you post of topic then call the foul.

Kermit_The_Frog said:
There were no warnings and you were posting off topic and the stuff that was posted in all related , that you aggree it is related is your opinion , but it was all about politics and the attacks and all the things attached to that very complex subject.

So how can talk about bush or kerry not be related to the attacks when we are talking about attacks on the people of the united states.

No warnings?

http://www.osnn.net/forum/showpost.php?p=412626&postcount=77

http://www.osnn.net/forum/showpost.php?p=412627&postcount=78

Looks like warnings to me.

And talking bout Bush or Kerry is not the subject matter. Especially since the postings about them has no commentary as to the attack on the Petagon.

You've created a 'X-File' kermit, so thus we are all being watched by big brother and some think they will goto heaven if they zip your lips. Ohh well it's not the first nor the last.

edited for ...dam it I forgot the reasoning, DOH!

That's why Big Brother will always takes yer toys away. :D

If you want to start a thread about Bush and Kerry then do so... Oh wait, there is one already. Damn, why not post about them there? Hmmmmm... makes sense to me. Don't it?

If you look past that we see you posting off topic of course you can because you have the rights too. There were plenty of posts after the ones you choose to show, kind of the way they choose to show the news, were we see you posting of topic and them crying foul.

Yes it is the X file and of course if they stop me they are the GOOD guys , I am the bad guy because I BROKE the rules they break or something like that

That is why when i said to stay on topic I ment it for all involved. I never once singled any one member, now did I? And I have also stated the same on the other thread that has been edgey of late. And as to my off topic remarks they were not pushing the politics of the comment being expressed. More making lite of the situation, which is to keep a sense of humor to oneself and not get all bent out of shape. If you have a sense of humor you will live longer.

Just stay to the topic, it is soooooooo easy. Simple even.

PseudoKiller said:
Canadians...

Aaaaa... be nice. What he is or where he comes from or where he resides is not important. Be nice.

No it does not make sense because you were posting off topic explain that ?

Where if in your opinion the leader of the country is somehow not related to the pentagon sure it was not a direct link , but are you 100 % sure that all the threads have 100% direct links all the time , you know what I have been here for a long time not sure about the dates might be longer than you , but I am 100% sure you and all the others that choose too post whatever you want when you want, one thing is for sure that thread had grown past the baby stages , where like in so many threads here over the years let me see I have over 1,800 posts myself how much you wanna bet we go through and see that 98% of my posts have been nothing but pure OS or computer related but in the one thread I post links and information about a very LARGE subject you cry foul after doing what you said I did , anyone can see you posted off topic after that so called warning which was not about TOPIC but was a misunderstanding that was taken care off. No matter you post here in threads all over just as a way of talking with your friends no matter if it is TOPIC not TOPIC , a joke here and there whatever , dont throw the rule book at me and expect me to get scared. I seen what happened so did all the others that read that thread. SO ban me now if ya like that was an abuse of power end of story .

I feel like a frickin "mommy"... Or worse... the damn sitter at the f00kin day care center. :p

And how many threads have I seen where everone just jokes and is messing around whatever

that was a great thread for all kinds of open opinions on some very serious stuff.

gonaads said:
Aaaaa... be nice. What he is or where he comes from or where he resides is not important. Be nice.
sorry but its the best I can do... you know how I am. :D

This is soooooooooooo useless. :(

It's like the thread that was started when Farenhiet 9/11 first came out. All the hard nosed Republicans on the forum went at it on the thread that was commenting on the film. All off topic posting. Not one had seen the film nor did they want to. Now my point as to this is that any way you slice it there is off topic posting. Some is of the joking fashion, to keep the thread lively and or just because. Nothing serious. Now the other is purposeful off topic posting, being that to which is done of a deliberate nature. Trying to create commentary on another subject. And then there is the off topic postings that are just because the comment just got screwed up.

So we try to keep members on topic when the thread begins to go way way off.

And I do not appologise for it either.

We try to keep things civil... otherwise what are we animals that just don't give a shiit? I think not. :)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vinit
Back