bin laden near capture!!!

fyi

this is just a general headsup...

you are free to post within the scope of the topic... in the event that there is an off-topic discussion that is still pertinent to the subject at hand... it is fine as well...

keep in mind there are at least 2 or 3 other threads that have similar subject matter and that is where the request to keep THIS thread on osama came about...

with the discussion in the other threads sort of spilling over into this it would have been prudent to have simply merged them together but this is a valid topic and discussions are encouraged...

what is not encouraged is any form of personal attacks...

gonaads has been very considerate in leaving the thread open thus far and has been patient with the nitpicking... please do not try his patience and good will...

I would also like to see this thread remain open because there are some good points being raised on all sides of the spectrum... please do try not ruin it for others with unecessary comments and posts that are thinly veiled flame-bait...

cheers :)

p.s. please keep in mind many posters are posting valid links/dates/times/places in their posts... if you post on gut feeling or innuendo, preface your comments as such... posting your feelings as fact and aggresively defending the same even when the person you are discussing the point with has solid points is counter-productive and aggravating...

anyways happy posting lads... and once again.. keep it clean :cool:

Seems bush is now taking a lead in the #'s

Oh wait Bin in the topic

Yes I think its a #'s game Bin will pop up when the time best suits the votes

peace

After seeing the post above me I retract my post because I feel that the point I wanted to make was well covered by SAZ

ok back to topic.

Kermit_The_Frog said:
Yes I think its a #'s game Bin will pop up when the time best suits the votes
Considering the fact he no longer exists it would be pretty difficult, but sure.

Benny, do you think that Bin Laden is dead already? And if so how do you think this could all play out if the U.S. tries to make it look like they are near capturing him?

Hmmmm, just thought of something very bizzard that they could do. They have Bin Laden on ice, in other words, yes, he is already dead. Then when they feel the need they thaw him out and... hey, we have found where he is but he resisted and a fire fight ensued and he was killed.

Naaaaa, that couldn't happen... or could it? :D

Unless he died in all those cave bombing in the mountains of Afganistan, then they will never fine him. But that could be a plus for the U.S. They can blame every terrorist thing on him and no one is the wiser.

gonaads said:
Benny, do you think that Bin Laden is dead already? And if so how do you think this could all play out if the U.S. tries to make it look like they are near capturing him?
Hmmmm, just thought of something very bizzard that they could do. They have Bin Laden on ice, in other words, yes, he is already dead. Then when they feel the need they thaw him out and... hey, we have found where he is but he resisted and a fire fight ensued and he was killed.
Naaaaa, that couldn't happen... or could it? :D
First of all, your brezerk :p
I just think he's been demonised to such an extant it dosen't matter if he exists or not, and he is probably long dead by now (he'd show life signs if he wasn't).

Plus I think he had problems with his kidney, I believe he required some sort of machine. I forget what its called. Anyways I don't think he would survive long in a cave with that machine running out of supplies.

Honestly...does it really matter? If he is dead, the world is a better place. Everything else is just window dressing and political shenanigans. Not that I wouldn't personally like to see him suffer in a US prison for the rest of his miserable life. I know, some of you thought I'd be calling for his head. :eek: What, and give him the satisfaction of getting his 72 virgin(goat)s? :p No way! Much more cruel to see him bow to the will of the "infidels" until he gasps his last breath. Grandmaster, Benny, gonaads, you all bring up good points, I just hope we find out the truth in our lifetimes. It'll make one hell of a story! :D

Well we know that something as small as haveing a dead body on ice ready to thaw is nothing compared to what has been done before.

Planning to kill people, sink ships, spread lies in the media. This is all stuff they have all ready planned on doing. edit AND DONE

So yes he might be dead, but it seems there was a tape that they said was him ..oh wait thats right all they need to do is say it was him I forgot they control the media. Its like people will only say its true when the Mainstream news says it is , like abc cnn , if some unknown says something then its all lies and x files.

lol

They could show any body and just have it unrecognizable and say it was him. Outside the military nobody is going to have/get access to do any sort of tests to confirm it. So if he's not dead he could be any time they wish him to be.

Yes only real problem with that would be if he popped up after , but again they can just say thats an imposter , look at saddam he had how many people MADE to look like him, I forget the #'s but it was done.

Bin was sick he was in a Dubai hospital 2 monthes before the attacks CIA agents met with him.

Kermit_The_Frog said:
Yes only real problem with that would be if he popped up after , but again they can just say thats an imposter , look at saddam he had how many people MADE to look like him, I forget the #'s but it was done.
Well they could go the imposter route, or just say "oops" and all Bush's followers will go "how was he to know?" :p

LOL exactly you know this is off topic but I will just bend it back , it was amazing the day after the attacks or 2nd day after THE HUGE AMOUNT of info they started to force feed us , first they just kept showing the towers and planes over and over and over and over , this is called MIND CONTROL , then opps we found the car at the airport WOW look we found his drivers license or was it passport? Dont recall , and of course there was his KORAN!! in the car ... ok ok back to topic now

They can tell us anything and the MASSES will say it has to be true its on ABC. CBS, CNN ..

but if you just look at that and say IF the guy was that much of a FANATIC why would he leave his KORAN in the car in the parking lot?

SO is Bin lad man alive , dead, one thing is for sure Bin is CIA he was made in the US, Paid in the US , and his family is very important in the US and Saudi.

How will we simple minded worker ants really know anything?

peace my fellow humans

Yeah seems odd that he would leave his Koran behind in the car .. but if I was about to hijack a plane, crash it into a building killing myself and thousands of others because I believe in something some guy not doing this said I might be nervous enough to forget it. :p

LOL its great how we can just add / remove anything to the mix and make it fits any senerio ..

This is what makes it almost impossible to know where our GOOD old BIN laddy man is

Kermit_The_Frog said:
This is what makes it almost impossible to know where our GOOD old BIN laddy man is
This thing reminds me of bourne identy kinda ... he's a rouge op now and we are sending are best to find him after training and using him :p

Yes like anything he is disposable , there is no more need for him seeing as the Russian's no longer have a hold on the Afgan Oil pipelines.

Oh dont be silly Kermit it is not about OIL or the CIA , conform Kermit its about Freedom and Liberty and Justice for all .

:rolleyes:

america gets more oil from canada currently than it does from any other nation... venezuela and mexico are not far behind and are right up there with saudi arabia in terms of percentage of imported oil into the united states...

this does not mean we did not seek cheap oil from the middle-east... it just puts a little perspective on the whole theory that america procures all its oil from the middle-east...

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vinit
Back