bin laden near capture!!!

Well we all have an opinion dont we , dont mean your right or wrong huh
it doesn't matter what a person opinion is in this regard, for it is a fact, and NOT an opinion that Bush was informed BEFORE THE WAR that there was NO connection between 9/11 and saddam

from the commision;

9-11 Commission Report Said No "Collaborative Operational Relationship" Existed Between Iraq and Al Qaeda. "We have seen no evidence that these or the earlier contacts ever developed into a collaborative operational relationship. Nor have we seen evidence indicating that Iraq cooperated with al Qaeda in developing or carrying out any attacks against the United States."

these are the facts...those of you that want to beleive that there was a relationship, doesn't change the FACT that bush was told in no uncertain terms that there was not

AND GOOD THEY DID someone needs to be the police of the world its not like it was only the US that went, now they need to get out as soon as possible but hell no point in crying about it now its done, its like crying over spilled milk.

lol

The reason they went into iraq was not because of 9/11 they went in to make $ another arms show, lol

They went in to take out sammy and get better deals on Oil
They want to make the middle east safer for others.

Who knows why they went in reallly you dont and you never will unless your one of them that is.

And your not one of them your a pawn in the game played by the big boys and dont worry Kerry is just another player he will mess up something else , there is no way for you to win in this game you are just pawn's and have been for years and will be for life.

ok...this will be the end of linking 9/11 to iraq once and for all;

from bush's own mout in an interview 6 months after the invasion;

Posted on Thu, Sep. 18, 2003

Bush admits 'no evidence' links Saddam Hussein to 9/11 attacks

BY GREG MILLER

Los Angeles Times

WASHINGTON — President Bush said Wednesday there is no proof tying Saddam Hussein to the Sept. 11 attacks, amid rising criticism that statements by administration officials have helped lead Americans to believe that Iraq was behind the plot.

Bush's comment was the latest in a flurry of remarks this week by administration officials after Vice President Dick Cheney resurrected several contentious claims about Iraq's ties to al-Qaida in an appearance on NBC's "Meet the Press" on Sunday.

"We've had no evidence that Saddam Hussein was involved with the Sept. 11th," Bush said, but quickly added: "There's no question that Saddam Hussein had al-Qaida ties."

His comments were his most direct on the issue to date, drawing a clear distinction between alleged Iraqi ties to al-Qaida and a lack of evidence of Iraqi involvement in Sept. 11. That is a distinction administration officials did not emphasize in the months before the war. The issue has come to a head amid recent polls showing most Americans believe — despite a lack of evidence — that Saddam was complicit in the attacks.

White House spokesman Scott McClellan stressed Wednesday that administration officials never claimed any Iraq-Sept. 11 links.

which of course they did make the claim...otherwise people wouldn't be repeating that there was a link to this day...and supporters of this president refuse to acknowledge the obvious in the face of facts and will continue to try to find links that didn't exist, at least on this board there won't be more of this foolishness from people trying to tie the iraq invasion to 9/11

perris said:
ok...this will be the end of linking 9/11 to iraq once and for all;

from bush's own mout in an interview 6 months after the invasion;

Posted on Thu, Sep. 18, 2003

Bush admits 'no evidence' links Saddam Hussein to 9/11 attacks

BY GREG MILLER

Los Angeles Times

WASHINGTON — President Bush said Wednesday there is no proof tying Saddam Hussein to the Sept. 11 attacks, amid rising criticism that statements by administration officials have helped lead Americans to believe that Iraq was behind the plot.

Bush's comment was the latest in a flurry of remarks this week by administration officials after Vice President Dick Cheney resurrected several contentious claims about Iraq's ties to al-Qaida in an appearance on NBC's "Meet the Press" on Sunday.

"We've had no evidence that Saddam Hussein was involved with the Sept. 11th," Bush said, but quickly added: "There's no question that Saddam Hussein had al-Qaida ties."

His comments were his most direct on the issue to date, drawing a clear distinction between alleged Iraqi ties to al-Qaida and a lack of evidence of Iraqi involvement in Sept. 11. That is a distinction administration officials did not emphasize in the months before the war. The issue has come to a head amid recent polls showing most Americans believe — despite a lack of evidence — that Saddam was complicit in the attacks.

White House spokesman Scott McClellan stressed Wednesday that administration officials never claimed any Iraq-Sept. 11 links.

which of course they did make the claim...though supporters of this president refuse to acknowledge the obvious in the face of facts and will continue to try to find links that didn't exist, at least on this board there won't be more of this foolishness from people trying to tie the iraq invasion to 9/11

No one is arguing that the admin claims no links perris. We're just claiming that links are there, just not links anyone can give hard evidence for, thus they wont make the claim. There are lots of things our Govt will not ackowledge, but that doesn't mean they don't exist(trust me perris, I've been there). Besides, from what I remember, we went to Iraq on the premise that Saddam was still developing WMD's in defiance of the UN resolutions. The circumstancial eveidence I stated wasn't found until after we were in Iraq, for the most part. Actually, I'm more concerned that Saddam had more involvement with terrorism than any of us realise.

you missed the post...bush says himself the links are not there...now you must trust me on this one ThePatriot, there are no links, just as the president says himself that there weren't any before he started the war...he says it...in addition, every shred of evidence as is again told by the Bush aid in the kay report, there are, never were these links, either to terrorists or wmds...these are the facts

the only link to terrorism are links that are now there BECAUSE of what this president has done, not before, and that evidence is clear as well, and is also noted in that Bush commisioned report, headed by a republican, being as kind to this administration as possible...sorry thepatriot, but you are only repeating things you hope are true...they can't possibly be true

there is no question what so ever, that if there were 9/11 links to Iraq, this administration would make them known, if there were links to wmds, this administration would make then known...the fact is there are none...fact as made clear by the president himself.

in addition, the president of this country is obligated by law and office to make known these links people like yourself want to continue to beleive in the face of facts like this

it is treason and nothing less to withhold that information from the branches of government that are the checks and ballances our founders placed as vital...I'm sure you don't mean to suggest this president is committing treason

perris said:
you missed the post...bush says himself the links are not there...now you must trust me on this one ThePatriot, there are no links, just as the president says himself...in addition, every shred of evidence as is again told by the Bush aid in the kay report, there are, never were these links, either to terrorists or wmds...these are the facts

the only link to terrorism are links that are now there BECAUSE of what this president has done, not before, and that evidence is clear as well, and is also noted in that Bush commisioned report, headed by a republican, being as kind to this administration as possible...sorry thepatriot, but you are only repeating things you hope are true...they can't possibly be true

there is no question what so ever, that if there were 9/11 links to Iraq, this administration would make them known, if there were links to wmds, this administration would make then known...the fact is there are none...fact as made clear by the president himself.

in addition, the president of this country is obligated by law and office to make known these links people like yourself want to continue to beleive in the face of facts like this

it is treason and nothing less to withhold that information from the branches of government that are the checks and ballances our founders placed for good reason...I'm sure you don't mean to suggest this president is committing treason

Our beloved Govt withholds information from us all the time, my friend. Most of the time for good reason...sometimes not. But...here's your counter...
http://abcnews.go.com/wire/World/ap20040618_477.html

...surely you are not suggesting that President Bush has Vladamir Putin in his pocket?

ah, whether or not that's true doesn't change the fact that if this president could show us Iraq was associated with 9/11 it surely would...this president has said as clear as day, he knew there was no link

in addition, every single aid he commisioned to find what he needed to show the American people so he could find some kind of justification has at every turn found oposite.

there is nothing to hide if the information vindicates his actions...that was the very purpose if his reports...obviously, the purpose is failed

no need to trust me on this thepatriot, it's a fact...ithis administration is trying at every turn to find some kind of links...if there were links, this administration would make them known

as far as that link...very amusing

"It's one thing to have information that Saddam's regime is preparing terrorist attacks, (but) we didn't have information that it was involved in any known terrorist attacks," Putin said in the Kazakh capital Astana after regional economic and security summits.

not involved in any know attacks, but "preparing terrorist attacks"

hehe...any discussion, at all about any acticity whatsoever in another government is a "preperation for terrorist activity"...this article is a rediculous effort that states the obvious...it's the same thing as saying water is wet

or are you suggesting the president is not to be trusted over puttin?

I think you will be in for a surprise, thats all I will add to this fiasco. You are obviously trying to base your opinions on what facts you choose to believe and trying to debunk the ones that dont fit. You also think that the US Govt will tell you anything to get you to believe something because you feel thats what they did to start this war. You are ignoring the possibilities because they don't fit with your anti-Bush view. Soldiers coming back from Iraq, that I PERSONALLY know believe there are links. They've been there, you and I haven't. I'm sorry, but I take their word over yours. Again, I'm not trying to prove Iraq masterminded 9/11. I'm just saying dont be surprised when Saddams money turns up in the same coffers that the hijaackers used. Go down to the corner, enlist, spend a few years in Uniform, then tell me your views on how this Govt operates. I GUARANTEE it will be 180 degrees from where you sit now. I'm not trying to be insulting here perris, but you and the rest of the black helicopter crowd have NO IDEA. I am very sorry you feel that much animosity towards your Govt. They aint perfect, but their the only one you got.

You are obviously trying to base your opinions on what facts you choose to believe and trying to debunk the ones that dont fit.

yet it seems to me that you are speaking about yourself

You also think that the US Govt will tell you anything to get you to believe something because you feel thats what they did to start this war.

again, you are simply ignoring the facts to suit yourself...the government is who I believe, it's YOU who ignore them in every thing they've said so you can believe the president instead...shame on you

Soldiers coming back from Iraq, that I PERSONALLY know believe there are links...They've been there, you and I haven't. I'm sorry, but I take their word over yours

to a man, not one soldier I know has any belief of the sort...they've been there, you or I haven't, I'm sorry thepatriot, but their word, and the word of the government is much more important then yours

You also think that the US Govt will tell you anything to get you to believe something because you feel thats what they did to start this war.

I don't think the government will tell me anything it wants just to suit personal agenda, I think this administration will do that,...it's YOU who think this government will tell you whatever it wants...you've twisted this into your point of view, when the reverse is true

You are ignoring the possibilities because they don't fit with your anti-Bush view

I AM NOT IGNORING POSSIBILITIES, you are ignoring facts because the facts cast dispersion on your candidate...I don't ignore the possibilities, I judge on the facts...you only judge possibilites that suit your point of view, even though it ignores fact

they don't fit with your anti-Bush view

the view I have about bush is a result of what he's done to this country, what he failed to do in defense of this nation when he was warned of an attack with precise accuracy, though other presidents took action, then how he then failed to defend this nation against the country that actually attacked us, and then how he made up a war.

that's why I have an anti-bush view...I'm wondering why you have a pro-bush view...do you like this performance?...I guess you think you actually couldn't have done better in his position

Go down to the corner, enlist, spend a few years in Uniform, then tell me your views on how this Govt operates.

spend a few years in uniform thepatriot?... don't go there...in addition, of every single man in uniform that I have association with, including officers, every one of them disagree with what this "commander in chief" has done to this country and how he has conducted the defense of this nation both before the attack when he was warned one loomed near and he did nothing but enjoy his vacation, and after the attack...to a man, every one of them think this is as inept a commander in cheif as has ever been

I'm not trying to be insulting here perris, but you and the rest of the black helicopter crowd have NO IDEA.

well you are being insulting...black helicopter crowd is it?...I have no idea do I?

YOU are given FACTS and you ignore them because it doesn't suit your candidate...your very candidate tells you something as a FACT and you just la de da, he didn't mean what he said...unbeleivable

. I am very sorry you feel that much animosity toward your Govt.

I HAVE NO ANIMOSITY TOWARD THIS GOVERNMENT!!! I LOVE THIS GOVERNMENT...

this government is the one that I love, I love her and intend to do my very best to keep this nation an American nation, not a nation as decided by one man who thinks he can circumvent this government and how she is meant to run to suit his needs, ( you keep insisting this is fine ), but the nation committed to the philosophy's with which the founders fathers believed

WHAT ABOUT YOU?

Well, guess I should diffuse this. Touche' and good luck in November. I'll say one thing for you, you're as passionate about your beliefs as I, very commendable.

Sheeeeesh... and all this time I thought this thread was about the rumors of a possible Bin Laden capture. I must have been mistaken.

NOW GET BACK ON TOPIC OR THIS STORE IS CLOSED... please :)

gonaads said:
NOW GET BACK ON TOPIC OR THIS STORE IS CLOSED... please :)

agreed :)

anyways if we are going to be discussing the same thing in two different threads it might be better to let this one die and continue in the other :cool:

we have perris's post back on topic... do I hear another taker?

Chef : "Never get off the boat, man. Never get off the boat."
Willard's voiceover: "Never get off the boat. Absolutely g*d d*mn right."

or

ThePatriot: "Never get off topic, man. Never get off topic."
gonaads voiceover: "Never get off topic. Absolutely d*d d*mn right."

:D :rolleyes:

ThePatriot said:
Chef : "Never get off the boat, man. Never get off the boat."
Willard's voiceover: "Never get off the boat. Absolutely g*d d*mn right."

or

ThePatriot: "Never get off topic, man. Never get off topic."
gonaads voiceover: "Never get off topic. Absolutely d*d d*mn right."

:D :rolleyes:

Hah! yes thank you. :D

But as for Bin Laden getting captured. With the highly sophisticated intellegence network that the U.S. and many other nations have... including Isreal, why is it that only rumors of his whereabouts is all they have... Or more to the point, all they say they have?

But I still think they are sitting on a location of where he is. Waiting... but for what I don't know. Maybe for the rite time?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back