bin laden near capture!!!

didnt we have this argument last night?? I am old and the memory is going...

Do you play hockey you skate pretty good.

lol

What do you think politics will always cause that so BAN those topics stick to the weather, games, you know simple stuff.

Censor what people can talk about that will fix all those problems LOL

Kermit_The_Frog said:
Do you play hockey you skate pretty good.

lol

What do you think politics will always cause that so BAN those topics stick to the weather, games, you know simple stuff.

Censor what people can talk about that will fix all those problems LOL
not so much as politics are the problem... more like the zealots who adhere to ideals that become more than just an opinion and are preached as though they were dogma.

more drinky poo

I did not see a preacher in that thread , but then again I dont go to church either, and when someone has an opinion that differs from others makes it wrong or right? Nope I was waiting to see people post links to information and some people did and there was alot of good information and some that was not so good, either way the only danger was being closed minded. No one was forced to go into the thread in they did not like it they would not bother looking, but there were many that did look, the number of views was really getting up there. I wonder if ya checked the ip's for the people that logged on to that page what you might find.

lmao

X files

BTW. I was born in Nottingham and lived in Derby my dad was in the RAF 14 years and worked for Rolls Royce and others but in Avation dept. So anyways

PseudoKiller said:
not so much as politics are the problem... more like the zealots who adhere to ideals that become more than just an opinion and are preached as though they were dogma.

more drinky poo

Was not talkin to you btw :eek:

Even though you are allowed to post off topic and insult people

even if it is just in a light hearted manner :p

KKK sucks

Dont ya think?

Kermit_The_Frog said:
Was not talkin to you btw :eek:

Even though you are allowed to post off topic and insult people

even if it is just in a light hearted manner :p

KKK sucks

Dont ya think?
last time I checked I didnt need your permission to do anything, and I am not the one who has insulted anyone.
I really hope you are not refering to me with the KKK remark. Because that would be a bad thing.

If I remember right this is 2 times in 2 days you say something to me and I dont ever remember ringing your door bell

no thats my new sig

KKK sucks

Dont ya think?

:p And of course ya dont need my permission to break the rules dont be silly

You can and do that at will :eek:

yeah ... let me know when you feel alittle better. Have fun.

Kermit_The_Frog said:
I did not see a preacher in that thread , but then again I dont go to church either,...

...BTW. I was born in Nottingham and lived in Derby my dad was in the RAF 14 years and worked for Rolls Royce and others but in Avation dept. So anyways

Look at the tittle above My Member name. :D

There is always a preacher somewhere around here... usually he's rite behind ya. :p

So anyway... does anyone really think that as the topic states, "bin laden near capture"? Or is it more media spin?

I tell ya where he's been...incarcerated in South Philly!

Attachments

• t47.jpg
    t47.jpg
    63.2 KB · Views: 91
Sorry, couldn't resist... :p

I really wouldn't be surprised if he was in custody, but I don't know they could hold out this long...too many "leaks" in our system.

I really think there is 2 very distinct possiblities one he is already caught or they are just waiting to pick him up. I seriously think the Pakistani's have him lined up and have cut a deal with the US for $ and whatnot and will turn him over very soon.

I honestly think his head will pop up at just the right time...I don't think he's caught yet, I think they'll mount the all or nothing effort when they need to

Now do you think that he could be... if he is in custody already somewhere, be turned over before or after the presidential elections.

I don't know how to answer that one. I would think he'd have been turned over by now if it was election year motivated. If they wait much longer, I don't think they'd get the full effect of his "capture" and "interrogation".

gonaads said:
This is soooooooooooo useless. :(

It's like the thread that was started when Farenhiet 9/11 first came out. All the hard nosed Republicans on the forum went at it on the thread that was commenting on the film. All off topic posting. Not one had seen the film nor did they want to. Now my point as to this is that any way you slice it there is off topic posting. Some is of the joking fashion, to keep the thread lively and or just because. Nothing serious. Now the other is purposeful off topic posting, being that to which is done of a deliberate nature. Trying to create commentary on another subject. And then there is the off topic postings that are just because the comment just got screwed up.

So we try to keep members on topic when the thread begins to go way way off.

And I do not appologise for it either.

We try to keep things civil... otherwise what are we animals that just don't give a shiit? I think not. :)

That’s not a very good reason for, how can I say, implementing censorship, why did you not just move the thread elsewhere? People do have views that can range off topic every now and then; especially regarding contentious issues as I myself know only to well. Give a bit of leeway, just move the thread form where it disconnected maybe to a new thread if the interest is there.

:) :) :)

I really do think that if he is not all ready in caught they have him very well pinned down but I need to do an X factor here LOLOL

Seeing as his family has very real ties with some rather important rich oil familes ( No need to name names )

That changes everything but I dont want to bring all that up in here it is just too big a topic, I cant see how anyone that really wants to talk about these things can not look into all the possible directions it can go.

dave holbon said:
That’s not a very good reason for, how can I say, implementing censorship, why did you not just move the thread elsewhere? People do have views that can range off topic every now and then; especially regarding contentious issues as I myself know only to well. Give a bit of leeway, just move the thread form where it disconnected maybe to a new thread if the interest is there.

:) :) :)

That is why there is another thread that has that topic... plus there is no censorship, for his posts are there for all to see. If it were to be censored then the posts would have been deleted. Off topic leeway is always there, but not when it stays off topic for soooo long. And as for moving the posts to a new thread or another thread then there are complaints about that.

As the saying goes, you can please some of the people some of the time but ya can't please all of them all of the time.

As for Bin Laden... I think they have his location but has not been captured yet. Wonder how they would break the news about it if and when they do.

Honestly, I wouldn't put already having the location of bin laden past this administration. They could be waiting till almost Nov and if they are down on there #'s out he comes. If not (and they win for some reason) out he comes to show why he was "re-elected". I also don't see how his capture could help Bush in the #'s as Bush's damage will continue.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vinit
Back