29 Denmark 10
30 Peru 8
31 Syria 5
32 Yemen 5
33 Ivory Coast 4
34 Congo (Kinshasa) * 2
35 Thailand 2
36 Other

With Saudi , Iraq and Kuwait all in the top 10 , then if you know about what VERY BIG oil field there is in one of old USSR strongholds and the pipeline that is going through afganistan / pakistan area its very very clear , seeing as oil from Canada is dropping and we have no new Finds that we can supply you with, the US has to make sure it can KEEP 3 of its top 10 supplies alive and secure more from the same area.

:0)

The huge oil fields I am talking about are the biggest ever discovered in the world and the pipeline out through afganistan / pakistan is something that was planned a while back.

Ok so back to BIN laddy

I would think afganistan / pakistan area bin laddy boy , oil , pipelines , war and what not seems to all be SAME thing.

imho

Oh and there are direct ties between the FBI agent that stormed out of his job because the BIG (US)oil boys were blocking his investigation and all those reports and the man (himself was KILLED) in the WTC 3 years ago TODAY

Need to make sure he was killed but I know the offices of the FBI that were heading the investigations and some witnesses and all the papers were in the WTC, that I know for sure and its not here say , the big oil family's are very powerful in the United States and of course any RICH man is a powerful man in the world we live in.

kermit... you can edit your posts together... there is no need to post 4-5 times in a coupla mins w/o just adding to your last post :)

anyways if you look @ the data for 2004 you should see canada @ the top of the list and saudi arabia second...

Sazar said:
kermit... you can edit your posts together... there is no need to post 4-5 times in a coupla mins w/o just adding to your last post :)

anyways if you look @ the data for 2004 you should see canada @ the top of the list and saudi arabia second...
TY Sazar .. felt like I was reading a forum w/out edit :p Also I've always heard Canda is our number 1 source of oil import. :)

Yeah sry bout that , Canada right now I can understand why we are sending more because of the problems in the world its much safer and cheaper for you to take our oil, But we dont have any new finds and there will not be any, your going to have to take the oil from the caspien sea, and thats really the basis for all the trouble out there in the first place, I know its not the way there saying it is, but heck Enron made GW a very rich man :0)

But also if we look at take the top 10 and the fact that the worlds future oil is from that area , i think it out ways the fact that right now the United States is just eating up the worlds oil supplies like crazy, of course we need to remember that there is also HUGE amounts stockpiled in Texas and Louisiana. But either way without the US finding some way to secure OIL from those places , Like Saudi , Iraq, the ex USSR ( which of course the US did everything in its power to break up ) there is no hope for their economy which is fragile as it is. Now as a people its not Americans that are the problem not at all , its the people that are in charge.

Ok so Bin laden did this and that , chances are the real anti-american haters are based more in places like Eygpt, Syria, Saudi, Pakistan.

Those poor Afganistani's their one of the poorest nations on earth and they have been invaded by both so called Super Powers in my lifetime alone.

Some how people that on an average that make less than 2$ a month just dont seem to dangerous to me.

Peace

I beleive Ali G would say:

"Yo! Respek!" Hoslamma Bin Lickin is holed up on the Bush ranch eatin like big steaks and having sex all Texas style with all dem cheerleader hos. He be livin it big willy style while lil George be stokin up tha fear machine so he can gets his ass re-elected."

Or something like that. Eloquent speaker, that Ali G.

;-)

Kermit_The_Frog said:
Yeah sry bout that , Canada right now I can understand why we are sending more because of the problems in the world its much safer and cheaper for you to take our oil,

thats the point I was looking for :D

I bet you will see Osama at the next Arsenal home game, he loves Football and he supports Arsenal, saw him there a couple of times back in my younger days.
hey Wroth didn't know you knew Ben Saccha Cohen, aigggght. I know his Julie.

Security officers guarding the oil-rich Kirkuk area have repeatedly been targeted by militants who have blown up scores of pipelines in a bid to disrupt reconstruction efforts and undermine the U.S.-backed interim government.

This is part of a news story today , you know looking at Afganistan , and Iraq does anyone here think that there is a way to WIN those fights?

I mean they can say well we GOT Saddam ( so if the point was to over throw him they win on that point )

Afganistan was to oaust the Taliban well that is done as well. But the longer the US stays there to me it seems that the so called Victory is being painfully taken back a few deaths at a time.

Oh another very realalistic fact about Afganistan is the poppy fields under the Taliban growing poppys was no longer allowed and the worlds supply is based on the poppy farms in that area. The worlds supply was way way down the year before the US invaded.

I know I know this is about Bin Laden just wondering how can they GET out of this mess , KEEP face , but also have it that there is a GOOD after effect for the people of Afganistan and Iraq , those places have been WAR ZONES forever, There is so much ANTI west sentiment in those entire regions, I just cant see what anyone REALLY expects. I mean any BODY put in place by the WESTERN world will be killed and over thrown.

peace

Should have left Saddam Hussain alone. This will never finish, not this side of 2112.

Lee said:
Should have left Saddam Hussain alone. This will never finish, not this side of 2112.
Well if we had been quicker to leave after "removing" him I think everyone would be better off. Of course then it looks like we are going for a regime change and not trying to "make them free" and we can't have that on election year. I believe a large part of these "resistance" folks are just people that want their country back .. it worked fine before (even if Saddam was a bad guy) and we have far outstayed our welcome.

-edit- Just noticed what thread this was .. sorry for this post in here as this kind of ranting would probably be more suited for the others on this subject. :(

Not sure what other threads are active on these subjects , I think after 9 pages its safe to talk about Middle East politics in General , I might be wrong but I really believe all these topics are one in the same.

And to remark about Saddam he was PUT in place by the West .. Maybe the west should just leave that area all together unless we are asked to help, I mean if we spend all this time effort and money trying to fix the problems of the world, you would think that we lived in a perfect world. But look at how bad things are here never mind everyone else.

But then of course there is the simple fact that someone needs to be the BAD GUYS and do the DIRTY WORK.

Always a tough call no real way to do this and keep everyone happy.

sry if all this is off topic.

Bin laddy man's days are numbered no matter

not if bush is president... :)

remember... bush said osama is no longer a priority...

Alright as I can't find or remember the name of the other thread(s) I'll post this here. I found it an interesting read and well documented. Had to take that guy a while to put that all together. I don't see how Bush is any less of a "flip-flopper" now. :)

bush is the biggest and most consistent flip-flopper out there :)

he also has a good spin team and they have kept kerry on the defensive on this topic since day one (keep in mind the flip-flop insinuations have been alive since the day kerry won the primaries)

kerry can't blame bush for flip-flopping if he has to constantly defend himself from the ridiculous out of context characterisations bush's political team attaches to him...

an example is the comments on bin laden... one day he is the man bush would not rest till he was captured... now bush doesn't care where he is...

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vinit
Back