XP-erience Needs you !!!

Nice Jewelzz :D
I think Matt needs a dose with his glass o Milk (slips Matt spiked Milk... Matt starts drooling, mumbling, "There's no place like home, there's no place like home.") :p

Actually, I'm mentally sound. The voices in my head tell me so every day.

Originally posted by gonaads
I think Matt needs a dose with his glass o Milk (slips Matt spiked Milk... Matt starts drooling, mumbling, "There's no place like home, there's no place like home.") :p
hehe

Originally posted by gonaads

what a nice guy =)

night folks. [=

Anyone been on the Golf course lately ? Terrible state, theres grass all over it, sand in those big holes and someones even had the audacity to put flags all over it !!!

As I originally started this thread * remembers monent of creativity * I wish to put myself forward for president of this esteemed club :D

But Bytes, you're the Chief drooler :p
You know... like Sargent at Arms.

Originally posted by Bytes back
Anyone been on the Golf course lately ? Terrible state, theres grass all over it, sand in those big holes and someones even had the audacity to put flags all over it !!!
Yeah, But there's gonna be Goals at each end on Friday! Yeah Baby!

I know, I know,

It's hard being the chief smuggler *cough* of police But I believe I could devote enough hours to another position. :)

Heh heh, That's what *SHE* said. Put her all in knots. :p :p

Plus Bytes, you'll have to change yer Avatar to a Golf Cart. With flashing lights, of course. Hmmm, *of course*... Golf Course... Heh heh heh... Oh Dear :D

Thorazine Table one, and can I get one for my esteemed friend Gonaads over there, he seems to have lost his marbles

No need to keep an eye on me I am a full fledged Jedi, says so on my Census form. But then I am also not a Mod
As far as I know I think the UK is one of the few places where Jedi is a religion, this is due to so many people putting it as their religion.
About 48 people in my boarding house did it. Me included.

Go here to see my lightsabre

http://i_m_dying.tripod.com/lightsabre.html

Check it around 4:30 GMT as after then the damn Web filtering system WebSense will let me get to tripod and upload the files.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vinit
Back