XP-erience Needs you !!!

Hey all,

Been away ... :) School yah know.. today was is my last day.. I Get out in 30mins!!!!!!!!!!!!

As all good Aussies know, you can't do a job without a foreman being present, so I want to be the foreman.

And the first person that asks me what I am forming into will get all the dirty jobs.. :D

Originally posted by gtgarside
No need to keep an eye on me I am a full fledged Jedi, says so on my Census form. But then I am also not a Mod
As far as I know I think the UK is one of the few places where Jedi is a religion, this is due to so many people putting it as their religion.
About 48 people in my boarding house did it. Me included.

Go here to see my lightsabre

http://i_m_dying.tripod.com/lightsabre.html

Check it around 4:30 GMT as after then the damn Web filtering system WebSense will let me get to tripod and upload the files.

OH Jedi Master, please teach me the ways of the force.....

my force is weak today, I cannot get the files uploaded and working.

Alan, checking the lnk now,

Bytes, the light Sabre trout are in the works butpassing so much power through them tends to have negative effects. The smell of fried trout can be nice but they cook so quickly that it is impossible to season them.

Gtgarside, Feed them Marinade packets in the morning with their normal slop. That way when they get Fugisized they're seasoned and ready to munch. :D

I will have the team test that, but are their any ideas on how to get them to be able to take the power and produce the blade that we all know and love.

Yeah, well... If you're willing to sacrafice a few for the many. You can do some of the Bone structure modes and enhancements similar to the Wolverine's Skeletal structure. But it's tricky, Lot of painstaking hours of trial and error. Not to mention all the Trout you're gonna have to eat (You know...the ones that don't servive). :D

But then you're gonna have to deal with the Flesh regeneration. Maybe some Gamma Ray Bombardment, ala The Hulk? Maybe? Only drawback to that is they get grey and dumb. :p

Originally posted by madmatt
I do not live in a trailer park.
This is alllll a dreammmm... There's no place like home, there's no place like home. :p

*sits down in his leather chair and eats a cookie* ahhh! relaxing... *whew*

have exported a few to russia for that purpose, we are awaiting the results.

gtgarside, I think they are trying to put our country club out of business.

they are under contract not to destroy our country club, they also have taken a vow of silence regrding the tests.

This is a strike hardened Country Club. We can take direct hits and just laugh at them. But I'm ready.
machinegun.gif
spas12.gif

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back