XP-erience Needs you !!!

Does that make your Trout nervous? :p I smell Phobia. :p :p J/K Plus we just had "Carnaval". Oooooo the Babes, Woooo mama! :D

Naw Matt, the Babes were like Pastries. All sweet and yummy! Dancin and sweatin and shakin what they got. Some topless too! Ooooooo Weeeeee!

You men
shake.gif

Originally posted by Jewelzz
You men
shake.gif
Hey Jewelzz, There were a bunch of semi naked guys dancing around too. For all the women to see. :p Too bad your in Azerona. You woulda liked. Oh I know you woulda liked. :D

Originally posted by gonaads

Hey Jewelzz, There were a bunch of semi naked guys dancing around too. For all the women to see. :p Too bad your in Azerona. You woulda liked. Oh I know you woulda liked. :D
Sorry I missed it, had you told me sooner I would have come out to see :D
But since I missed it you'll have to dance for me ;)

no phobia of mine, the trout happen to dislike the Pacific, they prefer the gulf and mississippi waters more.

You get Nekkid women at Mardi Gras as well, Topless for a plastic necklace some yanks are flipping crazy.

Originally posted by poodle
Gonaads dancing nude..........

Check please, table 1......

:D
Stop flappin yer Wings... Errrummm... Lips Poodle. :D You paid to see the Floor Show. Now suffer! You can blow chunks later. :p :p... MEDIC! We need a MEDIC! Table 1! O.D.ed on the Floor Show. Tooooo much visual to handle!

Stop flappin yer Wings... Errrummm... Lips Poodle. :D You paid to see the Floor Show. Now suffer! You can blow chunks later. :p :p... MEDIC! We need a MEDIC! Table 1! O.D.ed on the Floor Show. Tooooo much visual to handle!

LMAO!!!

I gave myself some Finigrn. I'm ok now.

LMAO! Poodle, yer toooo much man. :D
Now if I can remember what yer too much of. He he he :p

LMAO! Poodle, yer toooo much man. :D
Now if I can remember what yer too much of. He he he :p

Hummmmmmm too much everything!!!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vinit
Back