• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

World Cup 2006

Preparing myself for World Cup.
Hope to win Cash $$$ by betting.
Will lose many sleepless night.

Envy those Europe countries.
As for Asia, the matches start at ard 3am. :dead:

Vanquished

Mr. Bananagrabber
Political User
KingKian said:
Preparing myself for World Cup.
Hope to win Cash $$$ by betting.
Will lose many sleepless night.

Envy those Europe countries.
As for Asia, the matches start at ard 3am. :dead:
ouch
I might watch it.

fitz

Woah.. I'm still here?
Staff member
Political User
Yeah, I remember staying many late nights staying up to watch the korea/japan worldcup

synical33

X2 & Lovin' It
have you guys checked out the whole controversy over the Adidas 'Teamgeist' Soccer ball that they will be using in the World Cup. its crazy but then again the golakeepers always hate the change according to a few reports I read. Sorry I wasn't able to get you some links but Google never hurt a curious Soccer fan. Yeah Italy vs Ghana for first round correct?

fitz

Woah.. I'm still here?
Staff member
Political User
well duh... of course goal keepers will complain about it. They complaing about every new ball that makes their job harder. Wouldn't you complain if they came out with a new ball that makes it easier for the other team to score?

On the flip side, i don't here any of the strikers complaining..

synical33

X2 & Lovin' It
hahahaha good point fitz. Yeah I would be complaining just like their is two sides to every story.

yeah of course the strikers aren't complaining, its making their game just a tad bit easier with the aesthetics of this ball. I mean take a look for yourself the freakin' ball isn't stiched so it cuts through the air aerodynamically.

Shamus MacNoob

Political User
Looks like England has a very good team for this WC just sucks so bad Wayne Rooney is hurt , with Wayne they are a true threat without him they are a threat.

gonaads

Beware the G-Man
Political User
Well for all you diehard Futbol fans out there. MicroSquish has an interesting little thingy just for you.

Microsoft Soccer Scoreboard

also known as Microsoft Football Scoreboard
Follow this year’s FIFA World Cup tournament with Microsoft Soccer Scoreboard!

Overview
Follow your favorite teams and players during the FIFA World Cup tournament with Microsoft Soccer Scoreboard. This fun program allows you to access all the latest tournament news and information with the click of a button! Live game data allow you to monitor your favorite teams progress in real-time. Want more? Check out your team’s fixture (schedule), standing, and news as they advance through the tournament. If you are a soccer fan, don’t miss a minute of the action. Download Microsoft Soccer Scoreboard today!

Customize your experience with RSS

Do you have a favorite web news feed? Microsoft Soccer Scoreboard acts as a RSS reader. Enter your favorite sports-related RSS feed into the application and watch it display the news headlines all on its own.

All times local

The Microsoft Soccer Scoreboard displays all dates and times according to your Windows XP’s time zone setting. No more calculating start times only to find out you are off by an hour or more.

Available in multiple languages

Microsoft Football Scoreboard is available in Chinese (Simplified and Traditional), Czech, Dutch, English, French, German, Italian, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Portuguese (Brazil), Russian, Spanish, Spanish (Latin America), Swedish, and Ukrainian.
Now I have Downloaded the .msi file in English. Only problem is that you need to have a "Genuine Microsoft Windows" install. Go Fig. :p

Anywho, here be linky link:

Microsoft Soccer Scoreboard

Tuffgong4

The Donger Need Food!!!!
Political User
I wonder what ever happened to the ball with the chip in it so that it can be tracked by the lines of the field for out of play calls and such, but that Teamgeist ball does look sweet.

Sazar

F@H - Is it in you?
Staff member
Political User
You mean flash in MY pants right?

:smoker:

The Iran/Mexico game was pretty entertaining.

If Iran had any concept of stringing passes together, I would say they would have a chance to go through to the second round or even the third.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fontjohnson