World Cup 2006

Dude, everyone knows that Brazil is winning their 6th cup :D

I watch as many games as I can , as this moves forward we will see some great games, England has a history of loosing its first game, here they are with 3 points, I say they will get stronger as the games move on , we have yet to see the likes of Wayne.. and a few others ... they were slow in the second half , everyone agrees not there best game, but results matter thats all in the end.

Australia 3 Japan 1

Australia scored all 3 goals in the last 10 mins, such a shame.

Japan was playing far better.

They aren't out yet, this is the first match...

Australia hasn't scored in the world cup for 30 yrs, so quite a break from the norm.

I'm watching as many games as I can. England are overrated and barely won that game.

Overrated is a funny word look at the USA never beat any team in its group ok so they never played Ghana < lolol but overrated seems to fit for the USA I would think.

not reli, i am english btw. england always get hyped up and people saying they can win it this time, and they never do. no one goes around saying that sort of stuff about the usa. so england are overrated and rubbish and usa are just not that good.

Of course there is hype around the English team , but seems that is always the case , the way the teams are rated in the FIFA world ranking really does not show the force of some teams, and this is the world cup , so Germany really has a great chance to win , the home team Wins so many world cups its scary, Yes being an England fan means dissapoinment goes with the game.

ps: I am english btw born in Nottingham County ..small town called Blidworth just on the edge of Sherwood Forest

Last edited:
Of course the USA is being hyped...they have their highest ever world ranking (5th) and they have large expectations for this world cup since 2002 was their most successful one.

Well, the Czech's are pummeling them 2-0 right now :p

I think the USA will become a power in Football one day , they need to do well to keep the $ flowing at home to create the interest and keep the grass roots movement moving in the right direction, the way FIFA ranks makes it easy for the USA to get higher rankings because to get to the cup they play teams like Canada <

well right now they are playing like **** and casey the goalie is aweful, no wonder he is always sidelined when he played in england.

I think they could have won, but they are lazy, all they did was pass it back and back, no offensive playing at all.

Rough start for the USA but they can bounce back, its rough they are in the group of death , by far the toughest group looking on paper that is. One thing that hurts is that 2nd out of this group will meet Brazil unless for some unknown reason to man Brazil is not 1st in their group, that wont happen I am pretty sure, so whoever is 2nd in this group might as well pack it in now LOL

Czech Republic 3 USA 0

Man that was dissapointing, after all the hype, almost spoilt my day....

....Just totally devoid of effort... perhaps the next game will be different.:cry:

Last edited:
crazy **** happens Japan is a far better team than Australia, but Australia placed 3 goals in the last ten mins.

Man, the U.S. Got Butt f**ked.

Oh well, MEXICO MEXICO! :p

And as for England, they better play much better than they did if they hope of any chance of going on. No offense but they didn't even score the winning goal.

Man, the U.S. Got Butt f**ked.

Oh well, MEXICO MEXICO! :p

And as for England, they better play much better than they did if they hope of any chance of going on. No offense but they didn't even score the winning goal.

Yeah thats how all England fans feel , they really need to play as good as we all know they can, and as for the goal , all we can say is "hand of god" or in this case "head of other guy" :lick:

well it doesn't really matter does it, all that matters is that winning the game got us 3 points to be at the top of our group.

Tunisia 2 Saudi Arabia 2

What an amazing goal in the last 1 minute from Tunisia. Well done guys

Re: Tunisia 2 Saudi Arabia 2

Both teams played well :)

Spain balled it up today but this was a great game too.

Surprising how much football fever has gripped the workplace :D

Re: Tunisia 2 Saudi Arabia 2

haha, how is it with you sazar, are you american, no one cares where i work, even about the US team.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back