Winamp songviewer thingy script

Johnny

.. Commodore ..
Political Access
Joined
12 Jan 2004
Messages
5,015
Could I get something like this for my site ?? or would I need a regular server ..
 

Glaanieboy

OSNN Veteran Addict
Joined
6 Mar 2002
Messages
2,628
I have this hosted on my home server. All you need is a webserver, php and Mysql and you're set. I am currently in the process of recoding the whole thing, with a nice interface etc, as soon as that is done (probably by the weekend) I shall make the sources public so you can play with it.
 

Glaanieboy

OSNN Veteran Addict
Joined
6 Mar 2002
Messages
2,628
o_87: Sorry, I just your post. I am currently working on an admin version of the script. Then I can reset your password. If you want, I can delete your current account so you can reregister.
 

Glaanieboy

OSNN Veteran Addict
Joined
6 Mar 2002
Messages
2,628
Fixed the problem were songs with a "'" (single quote) in it weren't updated. :)
Oh and reduced the size of my signature, per request :)
 

X-Istence

*
Political Access
Joined
5 Dec 2001
Messages
6,498
Hrm, looking nice. Should allow users to select their own color for the text :p
 

Electronic Punk

willalwaysbewithyou
Staff member
Political Access
Joined
2 Dec 2001
Messages
18,683
X-Istence got 7 reputation points for helping me get mine going... heheh
 

Glaanieboy

OSNN Veteran Addict
Joined
6 Mar 2002
Messages
2,628
X-Istence said:
Hrm, looking nice. Should allow users to select their own color for the text :p

Working on that :) Should be finished tonight (in a few hours)
 

Erbmaster

OSNN Veteran Addict
Joined
5 Mar 2003
Messages
1,195
Is there a quick, 'n' easy way of just getting the artist/song part?
without displaying the ISP/browser/OS stuff too.
Kinda like the same thing [e]-punk's done.
I only really need that part.
Thx.
 

Glaanieboy

OSNN Veteran Addict
Joined
6 Mar 2002
Messages
2,628
Easier than I thought. It's been done :) Default color is blue, but you can change the color in the User Panel (you need to login before you can see it) So far, you can only use decimal RGB codes (0..255 for every RGB color, but most people have the ability to use Paint, so I put in a little guide how to get those RGB values.
 

Glaanieboy

OSNN Veteran Addict
Joined
6 Mar 2002
Messages
2,628
Erbmaster said:
Is there a quick, 'n' easy way of just getting the artist/song part?
without displaying the ISP/browser/OS stuff too.
Kinda like the same thing [e]-punk's done.
I only really need that part.
Thx.

First dinner, than you :) In other words, I will do that, after dinner :)

Thanks for all the positive feedback, guys :D
 

Glaanieboy

OSNN Veteran Addict
Joined
6 Mar 2002
Messages
2,628
Erbmaster, in the User Panel you'll find a new option which allows you to select either all 5 lines of text or only the song line.
I am working on a feature that allows a user to select their lines of choice, for example, if a user only wants the song and IP line, they can choose that. More later.
 

Erbmaster

OSNN Veteran Addict
Joined
5 Mar 2003
Messages
1,195
Glaanieboy said:
Erbmaster, in the User Panel you'll find a new option which allows you to select either all 5 lines of text or only the song line.
I am working on a feature that allows a user to select their lines of choice, for example, if a user only wants the song and IP line, they can choose that. More later.
Ahhhh man, that is awesome!.
So quick too. :cool:;)
Consider your reputation points total increased by 1 :D
 

Grandmaster

Electronica Addict
Political Access
Joined
3 Feb 2002
Messages
10,574
Glaanieboy said:
o_87: Sorry, I just your post. I am currently working on an admin version of the script. Then I can reset your password. If you want, I can delete your current account so you can reregister.
Thanks. I think deleting my current account should be great. :)
 

Glaanieboy

OSNN Veteran Addict
Joined
6 Mar 2002
Messages
2,628
I am going to do some recoding (again) to allow users to select which lines they want to use. This will take place in private sections, so there should not be any downtime. If there is a downtime, I am sorry for that.
 

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.
Terrahertz wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Yo fellas!
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Where are you buddy?
Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Hey EP! All good with me, applying for Microsoft MVP right now, should have done this a while ago.

Notifications don't work, I only found your response by coming back to hunt up some threads, if you want, give me your email address so we can keep in touch easier!

Forum statistics

Threads
62,000
Messages
673,425
Members
5,593
Latest member
moussa021