Winamp songviewer thingy script

Could I get something like this for my site ?? or would I need a regular server ..

I have this hosted on my home server. All you need is a webserver, php and Mysql and you're set. I am currently in the process of recoding the whole thing, with a nice interface etc, as soon as that is done (probably by the weekend) I shall make the sources public so you can play with it.

o_87: Sorry, I just your post. I am currently working on an admin version of the script. Then I can reset your password. If you want, I can delete your current account so you can reregister.

Fixed the problem were songs with a "'" (single quote) in it weren't updated. :)
Oh and reduced the size of my signature, per request :)

Hrm, looking nice. Should allow users to select their own color for the text :p

X-Istence got 7 reputation points for helping me get mine going... heheh

X-Istence said:
Hrm, looking nice. Should allow users to select their own color for the text :p

Working on that :) Should be finished tonight (in a few hours)

Is there a quick, 'n' easy way of just getting the artist/song part?
without displaying the ISP/browser/OS stuff too.
Kinda like the same thing [e]-punk's done.
I only really need that part.
Thx.

Easier than I thought. It's been done :) Default color is blue, but you can change the color in the User Panel (you need to login before you can see it) So far, you can only use decimal RGB codes (0..255 for every RGB color, but most people have the ability to use Paint, so I put in a little guide how to get those RGB values.

Erbmaster said:
Is there a quick, 'n' easy way of just getting the artist/song part?
without displaying the ISP/browser/OS stuff too.
Kinda like the same thing [e]-punk's done.
I only really need that part.
Thx.

First dinner, than you :) In other words, I will do that, after dinner :)

Thanks for all the positive feedback, guys :D

Erbmaster, in the User Panel you'll find a new option which allows you to select either all 5 lines of text or only the song line.
I am working on a feature that allows a user to select their lines of choice, for example, if a user only wants the song and IP line, they can choose that. More later.

Glaanieboy said:
Erbmaster, in the User Panel you'll find a new option which allows you to select either all 5 lines of text or only the song line.
I am working on a feature that allows a user to select their lines of choice, for example, if a user only wants the song and IP line, they can choose that. More later.
Ahhhh man, that is awesome!.
So quick too. :cool:;)
Consider your reputation points total increased by 1 :D

Glaanieboy said:
o_87: Sorry, I just your post. I am currently working on an admin version of the script. Then I can reset your password. If you want, I can delete your current account so you can reregister.
Thanks. I think deleting my current account should be great. :)

I am going to do some recoding (again) to allow users to select which lines they want to use. This will take place in private sections, so there should not be any downtime. If there is a downtime, I am sorry for that.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back