What Pisses You Off Most?

ah... full contact eh? not like us over here in florida with the dastardly 6 foot rule...

we get teased, titilated, fujied over and then left for dead :( wheres the justice in that ?

FULL CONTACT ALL TIMES... after all we are paying for a service...

- sidenote no disrespect meant so please don't sue me... I can't afford to settle :( -

what really boils my bottom

There are a whole bunch of things that make me mad, But there is one thing that really really pisses me off. This would be the way that old people think that the youth should be greatfull and respectfull for what they have done for us. This is an obvious crock of "poopoo"... I don't care where you live or who your parents/ grandparents where. They screwed you. This world now has more violence more poverty and more gread in it that ever before. This problem could not have been caused by my generation(I'm 24) since we havent even had a chance to do anything yet. It is quite obvious that our elders where ignorant of the reprecussions of there actions, and if they where not ignorant just didn't care enough to do anything about it. I have noticed amung most elderly people that they have a serious problem owning up to this and giving proper respect to those who are quite frankly the future of the world. So I say don't respect your elders, Give them a huge ration of "poopoo" every day. Just about everything that is wrong in life IS THERE FAULT. In fact the only way we will be able to heal this world and our own societys is to compleatly reject everything they where. Also dogmatic organized religions piss me off, but that is another rant.:mad:

Edited for language. No more "poopoo" here. ;) Clean it up a little.

A few more things that piss me off
(Geez bheagle, what a nice thread :))

-TV ads (and those damn infomercials from hell) that assume I'm a moron.
I mean, come on! Is there really a bloody REVOLUTION in the world of toothbrushes every 2 weeks ? It must be the fastest expending domain of science !
[But then again, I should be reminded of the H. L. Mencken quote : "Nobody ever went broke underestimating the taste (and mind) of the American public"...]

-Spam and popups.
Yeah, right! I'll figure it's a good idea to go visit your website because you completely filled up my inbox, or because you opened up about 30 windows on my browser and made me lose 30 minutes trying to close them all. (Thank god for popup killers !)

-Americans who think Canadians are so stupid, but point south when asked where Canada is.

all I have to say about the last 2 posts is.... WOW...

I like canadians

Canadians are cool.
the only problems I have had is with french canadians when they get all uppity and self impotant, but I think that has more to do with the french than the canadians.

F8ck you frenchy
to phalo um pokko
sorry can't remember how to spell in spanish

Geez man! You've got issues.

Anyway, you carry your alias very well.

Ouin j'aimerais bien savoir ce qui te dérange avec les Canadiens francais??

Translation: I would like to know what disturbs you with the French Canadians??

Me thinks Lord Sphinktus probably never met a French Canadian before, and is just going by the stereotyped French people you see in the movies.

(Salut Swi :) )

Maintenons-le dans anglais ainsi chacun comprend s'il vous plaît. :)

Translation: Lets keep it in English so everyone understands please.

Montréal, toi ?
Ah, pardon, je viens de voir que t'es aussi de mtl...
(Sorry guys. I know this is annoying ;) )

Translation: Montreal, you?
Ah, sorry, I have just seen that are to you also in Montreal.

moi ? dans florida maintenont...

mais j'habite en des iles de seychelles pour environs 18 ans :)

annoyance is a state of bliss that you don't know about yet...

Translation: me? in florida.

but I live in islands the seychelles for 18 years

I'll obey to our supreme mayor :)

I'm from montreal too (born in Carleton, gaspésie) so that why i'm concerned about Lord Sphinktus thoughts about us.

I'm glad to see that i'm not the only one from here!

Excellent, xsivforce ! :)

You're completely right. I know it's rude. But until now, I thought I was the only Canadian Frog around.
-Just happy to've met Swi.

Sorry again :)

That is actually not true.

That is actually not true.
for some reason or another Va. beach is a big vacatoin spot for all canadians. I worked in a little shop at the beach front camp ground. We never had any problem with the normal canadians or americans or anyone else for that matter understanding the rules, but the trouble we got out of our french visitors in general was horrible. It seams to me that if a french person thinks a rule is bogus he will just ignore it and maby in there countries this is tolerated but here it is not. one summer we kicked out 15 frech canadian families for fishing where kids where swimming and risking putting a hook in them. They didn't seem to think that this was a good rule. Maby I'm totally off base but I think that if yu come to our country you should at least try to be a good example of your people.

Hmm, this could take a bit so get a drink or use the facilities....
Things that piss me off are they following

My Father: because of out right lying to me and total denial of everything that has happened.

People in general: because of their selfish, elitist, ignorant, naive and selfrightousness ways

Religion: more ppl die for their god than anything else, you want to kill yourself, fine, just dont wreck my day

Actors Actresses and Musicians: Their pompus attitudes and their belief that they can do no wrong and their ability to lie to the public for the sake of their careers.

Politicians: They just out and out lie to your face and really dont care one bit about you or your problems

Sports and Atheletes: They are way over paid and all they do is play games, no sport today is played with a team in mind ... its all free agents and where the money is at

Disney: They have no morals or scruples when it comes to their business practices. They align themselves with McDonalds and sell their product to the point the children feel they have to have it and force their parents to get whatever the kids want just to appease them. Plus they just rehash their movies and dumb them up and offer children no real educational value.

Tailgaters: If you are in that much of a hurry to risk my life you need to take a look at yours and realize it aint worth it. All ppl who drive should work for a rescue squad for one month and understand how tragic it can become casue you might be in a hurry. I might just one day slam on my brakes and find out how well your car is made (I drive a SUV and I have a truck) My truck has a 6 ft crumple zone and sits up high enough that you will go under. Slow it down and show some responsibility.

The list could be longer but I feel like I need a Tylenol after all this rant.
:)

[P§eüðøKe®]

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back