What Pisses You Off Most?

2 more words: Celine Dion
I look forward to the day she pounds her chest so hard it rips thru to her back.
:D

[P§eüðøKe®]

I do agree with your musical choises... Feel lucky not to live in Celine Dion's province... every newspaper in here are filled with junk about her, his grandfather (which is her husband) and their newborn... When their kid got his first teeth, it was on every papers front page and on every tv show... i wish he'll walk at 12y/o !

Originally posted by xsivforce
With ya there sazar99. I-4 sucks!!!
Not only I-4 but I-95 and I-4 split I-4 sucks really bad during rush hour going into the mouse house(orlando) I-75 an I-275 split sucks too as a matter of fact trafic just sucks as a whole in Florida lol:D

Originally posted by Swi
I do agree with your musical choises... Feel lucky not to live in Celine Dion's province... every newspaper in here are filled with junk about her, his grandfather (which is her husband) and their newborn... When their kid got his first teeth, it was on every papers front page and on every tv show... i wish he'll walk at 12y/o !

I feel your pain. I am so sorry you are exposed to her life. No one should have to be subject to that. Not even prisoners... well maybe only prisoners?! Makes me so happy I am in the USA.

Although the USA does have Michael Jackson. He is a little freak isnt he. But from what I understand he is a very nice white boy.

:D :D :D

[P§eüðøKe®]

A few more things that really get to me.
(But now I'm talking serious "makes me wanna hit something, or someone". And not just "annoying".) :

- People who somehow think they look really cool when they make their tire screach on the asphalt, making 1-200 km/h at a green light.

- Loners who come to think it's a pretty neat idea to show the world how big they are by creating and propagating a virus.
(I say they should be punished by getting infected themselves... through intestinal worms.)

- The twisted-minded idealistic anarchists who find it to justify the above, by saying : "Well, duh, in fact they're attacking capitalism and Microsoft's monopoly !".
When in fact, all it's doing is like erasing some father's kids pictures, or a student's half-completed thesis.

And on a higher note :

- Capitalism, and especially its newest evil child : neoliberalism, which is creating some of the biggest aberrations in terms of injustice that the world has ever known. (And I mean it : at least, in comparison, feudal slavery took place before all notions of human rights. Now it's at the point where some of the poorest farmers in the world are made to pay 3/4 of their income for fresh water, pumped from wells they have dug themselves ! All that in the name of market rationalization and development.)

- Child labour. And especially child prostitution. (That's got to be my topmost, for the shear beastiality of such acts. -The idea that anybody could so savagely, repeatedly and for forever destroy a defenceless child's life for profit gives me such a sense of disgust that I've often felt physically ill at it.)

- Oh yeah, and Celine Dion too. :rolleyes:

There you go.

[Sorry bheagle, hope I didn't overshoot by too much. But at least you can't really accuse me of straying off topic... :p ]

Thought so. :D

Guess I'm just feeling maybe I've dropped too heavy a piece for this so far enjoyable thread... :)

when some dumb sick priest molests some boys then i have to tranfer him to the Vatican to cover up the whole mess instead of busting his ass and turning him over to the authorites so he doesnt do it again

that annoys me SO much

When people try to "lure" me away from my computer. Hence, disrupting the learning proccess. They can try all they want, but they will NEVER succeed...!

Work.

at least any work that doesn't involve playing games consisting of shooting people with big guns for a large portion of the day.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back