What Pisses You Off Most?

Another thing that pisses me off is when you call to some institution and are asked to press 1 for such and such, press 2 if you need such and such, and so on.

Especially when thay say it's for your convinience, and even more when they put musak on to pacify you.

And I don't know about you, but I ALWAYS end up having to talk to someone anyway. 'Cause if I'm calling, it's because of an unusual situation !

[I just tried calling my bank. :mad: ]

Ramanuman u forgot "fugism" - for that weird looking substance of unknown origin!!

:D :D :D

agree totally... just had to hang on the phone for bloody 20 mins just to find out why the online service they provide me with to check my account was not letting me log in... geezus...

specially pizzes me off when this little barney like voice keeps saying 'someone will be with you momentarily'

and driving in florida... AAAAARRRGGGGHHHH !!! old people with their big crown vic's and their 5 mile and hour top speed and their bloody changing lanes without indicators... :(

where's jeb bush when you need him ?

Ramanuman u forgot "fugism" - for that weird looking substance of unknown origin!!
Good one. I just looked quickly and mistakenly thought it was "fuj ism that had been mispelled...

One of theses days, when the use develops more, I'll do a real survey.

---------------------------------------------

EDIT - Hey wait : it's never been used yet !
How could have I forgotten it ?

Originally posted by sazar99

and driving in florida... AAAAARRRGGGGHHHH !!! old people with their big crown vic's and their 5 mile and hour top speed and their bloody changing lanes without indicators... :(

With ya there sazar99. I-4 sucks!!!

can you adapt fugly to be spelled as fujly ?

dealer... the master of all thing fuj... please enlighten me....

yes, fugly winds up becoming an inadvertant conjugation of fujism

You are the fujimous maximous dealer!!!
Tha fujmeister!!!
Tha fujster!!!

ah praise to the powers that be...

crown vics are FUJLY... there... it has been said and I am standing by my principles....

for a few bucks I am willing to change my stance... but I will stand by whatever new principles I may adopt... till the next highest bidder comes along...

'principles on sale... spring sale... only $5... 50% off'

Hey, don't tell me I've triggered some creativity, finaly :)

Can't wait to see all them neologisms--or should I say fujologisms--in context :cool:

whens dealer setting up fujXP-erience.org ? will we have to wait long to express our fujitivity ?

xsiv should now stay up all night contemplating the existence of FUJ... and dream about the creater... fuj-dealer...

-the jedi fought the sith and took them to the brink of extinction only to be faced with the threat of the FUJ-

It's the same in Arizona, damned Snowbirds take the place over in the winter time and then decide to retire here. UGH!!!

:D and I mean that in the nicest, fujiest sort of way :)

damn canadians....

Whats wrong with canadians. Im from NY but i love canada! its awesome up there. Toronto and Montreal are just like NYC but clean and with full contact strip bars!!!!!

:D :D :D :D

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back