What do you look like?!?

here is number two.

I might post one this weekend of me completely off my head, pissed, wankered, drunk, which every word you like best.

Yeah, I'm sexy.

I know. Jewelzz knows. That's all that matters.

lucky me, does that mean I'm in the "club"?

Right here I am,
This is 1 hr 30 mins after my last drink
they only allow 3, damn schools.
We had an"Old Skool Disco" so peeps all in white shirt, school tie, grey skirts (girls, some guys) or Grey Short/trousers (guys, no girls)

Here is another good one
This one looks more like how I felt

Hey Madmatt, SERIOUS pic man. You ever try smiling? :D :D Good pic though. :p

Yeah only 3 drinks, I need to import some alcohol into school any suggestions of drinks that have a high percentage, and taste alright neat.

You can do Amaretto with Orange juice, this taste very good and it doesn't taste alcohol.

I really need something that I can drink neat. Alco-pops are alright, but they dont come in big enough bottles nor do they have the alcohol content.

Originally posted by gtgarside
I really need something that I can drink neat. Alco-pops are alright, but they dont come in big enough bottles nor do they have the alcohol content.
Try Hot Chocolate with Vodka. The Hot Choc. ( Carnation Instant) will taste a little sweeter than normal but you don't taste the alc. Drink 3 and in about 1/2 hour... Oh boy!

Originally posted by gonaads
Try Hot Chocolate with Vodka. The Hot Choc. ( Carnation Instant) will taste a little sweeter than normal but you don't taste the alc. Drink 3 and in about 1/2 hour... Oh boy!
Gonna make sure my daughters don't meet you gonaads, you'll give them some ideas
lol.gif

Originally posted by Jewelzz

Gonna make sure my daughters don't meet you gonaads, you'll give them some ideas
lol.gif
:p :p :p Recipe from a past life.

Right I am going to start making a list

Amaretto with Orange juice
Hot Chocolate with Vodka

others I know
Bacardi and Coke
Bacardi and Vodka (mixed) Knock you off your feet if you take too much
Norwegian Moonshine (any of it)

Nasty concoctions
Self made (9th grd Bio) Mashed fruit, yeast in a coke bottle with a balloon over the lid and leave for a week. This is 100% guaranteed to taste absolutely rank.

here i am when i was little

this pic is when i was like 5 or 6 which is ten or nine years ago. i am now 15!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vinit
Back