What do you look like?!?

im on the left

0784.jpg

BNytes you got a new car, nice, do you know how to get NFS3 on XP

I didn't have any trouble with NFSIII, just installed and ran. What trouble are you having.

Hows the new trout farm BTW :)

I install, reboot, run program and nothing happens.

Here are my specs

Abit KT7 RAID
Athlon T-Bird 1 GHz
GeForce 2 Ti Drv 29.20
SB Audigy Player SB0090
3Com Network Card 3C905B-TX
Creative PC DVD 6x
Creative CD RW 8432E
IBM DTLA 307030 NTFS on RAID controller for ATA100
Maxtor 2 B020H1 NTFS on RAID controller for ATA100

The hard drives arent using RAID, only connected for the 100Mbps burst rate.

Someone else said they got it working with the 28.32 drivers but I had no luck. I have tried all of the compatability settings with no luck.

I think it might be the NTFS but I am not sure.

Trout farms alright, though a small infection has broken out in pond C which is needing radical action ot bring back under control

Originally posted by gtgarside
I install, Trout farms alright, though a small infection has broken out in pond C which is needing radical action ot bring back under control

You didn't mix any of the super strong, genectic, experimental, new type of immune system fish from pond a mix with any of the other did you ? :eek:

Hmm bytes I might have done I think I may need to fire pasco, he is a bit inept being partially blind in his left eye and his right being a glass one, I really should have hired him, I think his artificial leg fashioned from trout feed may hev also been a bad idea for a trout assistant.

xsiv, i have posted it. It is under NFS3 in XP, I think. Got very few replies. I mentioned it once here and someone (Bytes) replied much faster than anyone in the Games section. I must admit I havent checked it in ages.

Originally posted by gtgarside
Hmm bytes I might have done I think I may need to fire pasco, he is a bit inept being partially blind in his left eye and his right being a glass one, I really should have hired him, I think his artificial leg fashioned from trout feed may hev also been a bad idea for a trout assistant.

ROFL :D :D

I also had to fire Madame Fumée des Poisson, as she had a fairly bad smkoing habit. Was never quite sure what she was smoking but there are some of the fish unaccounted for.

If anyone knows someone worth hiring please let me know.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back