Time to MOD!

Sounds good. :)
Try to use a ribbon cable or a multi-wire round cable for the hub instead of many single-wires. Looks much better (unless you want a "jungle-feeling" to go with the tiger :D).
So are the leds going to be the original ones or new ones? Blue is nice :) (nudge, nudge). Also, maybe you sould wire through the LED for the NIC as well?

Cut a hole in the window and run a tube to the hsf on the cpu so the cpu can have cool air from outside the case, you can use a plastic cup or something like that so u can see through the tube just cut the bottom off :)

ps. sorry if some one already sugested this.

Good idea with the ribbon. Maybe a cut off round cable? wiring the nic to would be a waste of time since it would blink the same as the ones on the hub. Plus I was thinking of getting some fan speed controllers and frenching them into the case below the power button. I found some nobs with blue lights built in. Here check it out
http://store1.yimg.com/I/directron_1715_42175965
I could remove these from the bezel and cut perfect lil hols in my case in a verticle fasion and french them in right under the blue power led and power button.
Also I wanted to put a monitor in it. Tell me wich of these you like best
http://jab-tech.com/l_i_s_platinum_lcd_kit_blue.html
This on I like cuzz we could french it into the case to lol. Or it would just look good installed
http://jab-tech.com/vantec_nexus_nxp101_multifunction_control_panel.html
and this one. check em out. Tell me what you think

that last one is definitely the nicest :p

id mod my case, but im worried ill b0rk it up badly :/

That second URL was broken. Fixed it:
http://jab-tech.com/vantec_nexus_nxp101_multifunction_control_panel.html
<edit>P.O.S URL parser! Will they ever fix it? Just cut'n'paste.</edit>
I'd go for no two or three. Maybe both...

I want to get that cool lcd but i was wondernig wich bottons to use with it.

I like the third one, looks nice with the illumiated knobs

Im taking my computer apart today so i'll be using my slow one. I have all the details worked out

Come on guys. I cant cut this thing up over night. Lets keep the suggestions rolling in. We aint gonna use them all but it gives us ideas.. Lets ge the post rolling

Reahobus is on the way (cool thing that has nobs for fan control) it has the blue lights behind the nobs.. the ones you guys voted for... The window is being installed tomarrow. And i have 5 panaflo ultra quiet fans on the way... After I get the window installed I will router the pic into the window.. When the fan controller gets here We need to find a place to french them into the case.. (cant be in the bay because you wouldnt be able to open the door..... So we need to install them like under the power light or something.. Also we need to find an lcd screen we like. What cpu cooler are we going to use.. I was thinking volcano 9 with the cool mod. WHat do you think?

I thought the HSF was discussed earlier in the thread :confused:
Oh well, go for the volcano 9 with coolmod I think was what i said earlier......
So i guess you're getting an athlon
Or you could go with a p4 1.8 or 2.4 and o/c the hell out of it :)

Ok windows installed... Looks really nice might I add ;0) Ill post a pic later.. also yea we did discuss the hsf but it was such a long time ago that I though maybe somebody had a differnt veiw... I guess not so we will use it. Ill order it asap... all the lights on the computer are blue so would a contrasting red light IN the computer be a good or bad idea?

I think all-red could look strange. But a dual-color might do the trick. How about yellow bottom, red top for the tiger?

Oh and pics, pics, pics. As many as you can :)

Welp the window is MOSTLY installed... Im still going to paint the computer case so its all scratched up now. But here it is

Looks good Ace... What's with that Volvo Tail Light In the pic (on the... looks lika Work Bench), ya gonna put that on it too??? ;) :happy:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vinit
Back