Time to MOD!

The thing is with quiet fans, more times than not, they don't circulate the air as much as they should. I will put up with a bit of noise if it means keeping my system cool.

Here in the Philippines where it is hot then hotter, my computer needs all the cooling it can get.

Dont worry about noisy fans ace - just crank the music :p
By the way ace you better change your sig since this section is now called the 'upgrade' section for some odd reason.

lol i know.. well i got the stenciled pic done. It turned out pretty good i Think. I'll take it to the store tomarrow and see about scanning it. In the meantime Ill do some touching up to it here and there. Do you guys think you wanna use the stenciled pic od a normal window?

Posted by Ace123
...but they are really expensive.. ill buy them though if people want em...

hmmmmm ??

In that case, I think I can speak with the rest of the forum when I say I would really like to see a mod with (2) Enermax CS-5180(s) welded together...

That would be really cool...even though the cases are $400.00, I think thats what we all would like...
:D

lol we already got a case picked out dude. nice try though

erm i went to the enermax website... i cant find a cs-5180
i found a 5190......

Post a pic of the stencilled window idea so we can see what it looks like and can decide.

Well the case will be here tomarrow. So lets decide what we want to do

We dont know what to decide until we see the artwork....
In regards to fans, put a couple of the antec blue led fans at the front, that is my contribution :cool:
Have a read back through this thread. You'll know what to do :)

crap i forgot to take the picture to the store and copy it... someone call me dumb quick lol

lol thanks man.. Ill try to have the case art scanned tomarrow. so for making ya wait. Anybody got any other picture ideas to post. If you got any put em on paper and let us see (dont gotta be perfect just an idead)

The case is here..... It could quiet possible be the most beautiful thing I have ever seen in my life. No other peice of hardware I have laid my eyes on (ok the dodge viper was a bit sweeter)could be sweeter. Ima take pics as soon as i can for you guys. Its FREAKIN HUGE. im 5'11 and it comes up a little past my knee. Wow!. **faints**

Only looks huge Ace123 because I bet you are down on your knee's kissing and hugging it... :D

Or that he's on his knees praying to the computer god, praying that his case modding will not go wrong and wreck the nice case. :p

Dude im serious.. This thing is awsome. and it is huge
I love it love it love it love it love it and its gonna be hella fun modding it.. THis is the modders dream seriously

http://www.upgradecenterinc.com/raidamrecwat.html
what do you guys think of this powersupply. Well the picture scanning didnt go well so hopfully i will get it done tomarrow. In the mean time check out this power supply and tell me what yall think. Is is good enough or we gonna need to vote on another one. Id like alot of opinions about it. I can order it on monday if you like it. maybe we can cut a howl in the side with a lil mini window hehehe

Looks fat anyway! I'd reather see you get a dual fan PSU with one fan down (towards CPU sucking) though. Maybe a nice coloured Enermax or Vantec?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back