Time to MOD!

it is dual fan... besides with the volcano 9 i dont think we gotta worry about cpu temp?

What happening with this machine, went dead too quick, no pics yet ?

Lol i thought everybody forgot about it. I still got it. Im still working on it. I just figured nobody cared from the lack of posting ideas and such. If you guys still want to do this let me know.

We were waiting for you. You were supposed to scan some artwork and take some pictures.
lol thanks man.. Ill try to have the case art scanned tomarrow. so for making ya wait.
The case is here..... It could quiet possible be the most beautiful thing I have ever seen in my life. No other peice of hardware I have laid my eyes on (ok the dodge viper was a bit sweeter)could be sweeter. Ima take pics as soon as i can for you guys. Its FREAKIN HUGE. im 5'11 and it comes up a little past my knee. Wow!. **faints**
Remember? :)

Case art

So you are right. I AM WRONG lol. Heres the art. I took it with a digital cam i baught :0P. I would like to hear about this idea and see some other ideas on paper.

Re: Case art

Posted by Ace123
So you are right. I AM WRONG lol. Heres the art. I took it with a digital cam i baught :0P. I would like to hear about this idea and see some other ideas on paper.

:eek:

Well there was two Ideas. One wold be to cut the lines into the metal as shown and put a red light behind it alowing only light to come threw the lines of the picture. Other idea was to install a window and router the picture half depth thew the window now acctually going all the way threw the window so in regular light you couldnt really see it or tell what it was but you flick on the red light and bam there it is slapping you in the face

See if you can get some other people to pay attention to this

Posted by Ace123
install a window and router the picture half depth thew the window now acctually going all the way threw the window so in regular light you couldnt really see it or tell what it was but you flick on the red light and bam there it is slapping you in the face

Yep, go with that idea.

Looks pretty good. One thing, no offence, but whats with the mouth, it looks like he's smiling?? Are those triangles down the bottom his bottom teeth? If they are maybe the bottom jaw should be a bit thicker? Or make the lines join at the corners of it's mouth? Ok, i'll stop putting your artwork down now, I can't draw for sh** :p
Good luck
jumpy

Well it was a quick drawing. I'll show you some of my real artwork. Anyways if you guys have ideas to do with the picture then download it and change it up a bit. Its deffinatly open to change in fact I incourage it. I really want you guys to be in on it alot to. If my art work sucks then tell me and say what should be changed. Remember im gonna be carving this into my case that cost me 150 bucks so more brains are better than one here lol.

I think the light through the glass would be better as there would be less disruption of the airflow through the case, if the image is there with no air flowing through the holes of the image.

I say go with the half routed glass pane in it.

Ok people I have just got my hands on some paint that changes color today. You know that stuff that when the car drives by it changes differnt colors based on the angle your looking at it. As you have seen the front of the case is all aluminum with the opening door and the rest of the case is a dark grey (looks pretty bad ass) but I was thinking if we painted all that dark grey with that paint that changes color.... how would that look to you guys.

Heres an idea what the paint will do. I think if I do this I will have the only case of its kind with this paint job. (paint is very very expensive)

Also I was checking out the front of my computer. I have 4 drive bays and two floppy/zip drive bays. I was like I'm never going to use 4 freakin bays. Then I noticed my five port hub. What a nice 5 port hub it is to. Hmm its almost the size of on of those bays.... What of I were to build my five port hub into the front of my computer. The connectors are on the back. and with a lil resoldering I could relocate them to the back of my computer. Hmm what do you boys think?

Color: GO FOR IT! :D It will be awome I'm sure.
Hub: Very nice idea. And original. You could make some short CAT5 cables. Connect one end to the hub and the other to the back of the computer (female connector there). That way you won't have to do any soldering in the hub.

Ok heres the plan. Cut the picture into the side of a window. Then router it in. Then cut the side of the case door and install the window. Then paint all the dull grey parts with our color changing miracle lol and then we are going to install the hub into the BACK of the computer and have the leds at the front of the case with a lil wiring harness. I know your thinking oh great more wires but there is nothing cooler than a bunch of wires in your computer. Seriously think about it. How dul would that bad boy be with no hoses or wires. It would suck lol. We're not particularly doing it in that order either lol. I might just install the hub into the computer tomarrow

Members online

No members online now.

Latest forum posts

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
junebutlertd
Back