Time to MOD!

Originally posted by Ace123
on...

hmm...

me thinks the food fight has left ace's modded rig a litle covered in food and therefore unable to really light up the place :)

bit dark wot? might need a light in there

This is cool. I can barly hear my computer now.. even in the dead of night.. Only thing I CAN here is my power supply fans.. Oh I didnt tell you guys. My panaflo fans came. I got 4 of them in my case right now. Cant hear any of them. All of em together with the volcano 9 must produce...... 25dbs max.. I have one more panaflo fan.. Should I replace the power supply one?

Sorry.. I wanted to show the lights.. you already seen the case lol

Very nice Ace... Soooo, ya changed yer Avatar hmmmm???

Only replace the fan if it can push enough air. Silent fans push much less air than the original PSU fan.

Don't touch the PSU fans, it does have two (2) right???

Those fans are pretty well matched to the PSU.

No the psu fan is real quiet to.. so no need to change it.. Its pushing a whole crap load of air man let me tell ya. I load of cold air is coming out the back.. and no sound.. The could just be the greatest setup known the the computer world. Im serious when I say this. I have found the quietest and most powerful setup I have ever seen

got an iwill motherboard I could put in it.. ka266 plus or something

A month has passed, how is work progressing? Is it done? Where are all the pics? :)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back