The OSNN Debate

newstech.net

techlounge.net... and it's available. :)

and so is techlounge.org

zeroonetech.net is available

zerosnones.net is also

and techstation.org

and techstop.org

Kermit_The_Frog said:
So could fugus :p

I tend to worry 'bout that remark, especially coming from a GREEN frog. Stay away from the mushrooms. :p

Ohhhh shrooms !!!

No comment on the grounds that what I say could be used against me in a court of law.

techstop is interesting ... I would also like to make a suggestion to stay away from anything "extreme" :p sadly its _way_ overused and makes whatever its connected to sound ... well ... "cheap" :(

How about some mods choosing, say, 10 of these names and making a poll ?
My favourite is technoholix.net
its available :)

Xie said:
techstop is interesting ... I would also like to make a suggestion to stay away from anything "extreme" :p sadly its _way_ overused and makes whatever its connected to sound ... well ... "cheap" :(

I agree with what you have to say about using "extreme" in the name. Doesn't appeal too much to me either :S

How about TechPitStop.net? :)

NetRyder said:
How about TechPitStop.net? :)

unfortunately I feel certain this will lead to confusion with PCpitstop, we may find ourselves inundated with performance monitoring requests!....

Personally my current favouritre is, I think, techlounge.org

I agree we must avoid xtreme - leave that to the modders and fan boys with their sprayed cases etc etc but the combination of tech and lounging I like- isn't it what Xperience and NTFS were all about?

binarytech.net
binarypc.com
gurutech.net
pcguru.*

Haven't checked if any of them are free...

techlounge has a nice ring to it. :)

i hate .net i think it should promary be .com , then buy the rest :p

I hav decided that when I have time and the dust has settled on the new server/name that I will be creating a new theme on both my freshly hacked vb3 forums and the virtuanew 1.04 (as yet also unreleased) site

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back