The OSNN Debate

Henyman said:
informationstation has a ring to it, i think most of gonaads are good :D
I agree, only problem is it's a little teensy bit long (I liked NTFS because it was nice and snappy) and before you try it I'm afraid infostation is alreqady taken for some Anime site...

I checked and both Bigendian and littleendian are gone... but believe it or not we could have Binary.com...

But maybe that is too low level?

so what we really want is a site whose name really has nothing to do with computing at all, so that we can define what it means ????

*pokes EP with the big stick he found on the beach while drunk last night

infostat.com

info byte.com

info bit.com

info lounge.com

the station.com

boot sector.com

info scan.com

binary lounge.com

:)

Basically we need something that sounds professional, tho ossholes is pretty amusing.
Tho I have an MOD email address I will still be using this as my primary account so it has to be fairly professional ;) it also has to sound cool of course.

osnn is a cool name, but as I was quoted above, it specifies os, and while we do cover it, its not all we are about. I think we can throw tech back into the mix as long as it doesn't sound cheesy. extremetech.net sounds a bit flash but I thought it was cool the other night. game on ;p

in a more realistic note, though not what you're looking for, a great name for some might be;

IT'sus.com (that would be It-sus.com, or ITsus.com

dailyxp.com It's just a thought.
dailyit.com too. Those suggest you come everyday. :)

Hmmm, Hyperglobalmegaguy? ;)
chipchant.com?
compandapps.com? (kinda like Car and Driver)
techtalk.com?

binaryfinery.net
binaryfinery.org
binaryfinery.com
binaryfinery.co.uk

Finery..
\Fin"er*y\, n. 1. Fineness; beauty

Perhaps????

delta4s said:
how about OSshole.com/net/org/info ?

bwahahaha that made me smile :D

Were all a bunch of OSshole's, we love OSshole!

Actually, since you want an all ecompasing name and this is primarily a tech site, I think that

www.omnitech.org

Would be nice :cool:

It's already owned.
Use a domain registry site such as ukreg to check if the domains are already reg'd ;)

I thought techshed would be a good one, the I checked it :(
damnit!!!

How about technoholix.org/net ? Both are available (at last check)

or we have technojunkies.org

pity the osshole idea had to be discarded :D

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vinit
Back