The OSNN Debate

Corvette said:
Well why don't we rename ourselfs to velOSitycomputing.com

Also I'll proably for real this time make you a vBulletin 3 theme for it if we use it.
Stop suggesting. Just stop.

Was thinking about it at work and I'm leaning towards 'oscentral' and 'osnn'

OSzone.org
w00t.gif

The word "Ozone" with a little twist to it...just thought of it this morning :)

True that. OS doesn't really relate to gaming etc. Bah, this is impossible :\

[14:13:51] <PunkLaptop> I kinda feel os is a little too specific
[14:13:51] <PunkLaptop> cos we post all sorts...

well hell, then why dont u go with www.abouteverything.com

i mean how many other forums use general domain names for a forum/tech site?

How about PC-experience.com or PC-tech.com or wintech.com

orrrrr... PC-lounge.com

speaking from the floor...

I remember Xperience..... I would like to give direct input - possibly would even have been able to offer server space... BUT when it comes to names and stuff like that lave me out of it because I am simply tooo too tactless. Plus I feel sure the floor has done it to death. Could we close th thread with a poill? I feel PK is NEEDED here!

Jewelzz said:
[14:13:51] <PunkLaptop> I kinda feel os is a little too specific
[14:13:51] <PunkLaptop> cos we post all sorts...

:shrug:

Darn it. So now both "OS*" and "Tech*" are out. It's going to be really tough to come up with something that encompasses everything, yet sounds short and sweet. =\
XP-erience for example, was clearly XP-related. NTFS was clearly leaning towards Windows as well.

Jewelzz said:
*Sigh* Only SPeedY_B like mine :cry:

I like it too I doo I doo really I do... but I have to admit I worry it could marginalize us. Having said that you have impressed me.

I am puzzled by Waddy.

But that is enough said I think. :confused:

TheBlueRaja said:
electronicpunks.net

I like it...
EP already owns electronicpunk.com which I think is quite a good name, however it's not short (altho it is easy to remember) and EP said no to using it :p :D

errr umm

could have something weird like WTFOS... or there must be some scope in the realms of SNAFUos or something in the FOOBAR arena maybe? Probably too much scope for confusion there though.

I do believe this is a case for thinking a little off the beaten track. The move from XPerience to NTFS had logic and kept people with the site - I think we should build on our heritage....

So how about HongLorn.... oh no shucks... but you get the idea? Maybe? :rolleyes:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back