Winlounge.com

WinPC.com

WinZone.com

Ubertech.com

wankersRus.com

winstuff.com

PCstuff.com

My head hurts... :p

LOL...this is next to impossible. Win* won't work if we're planning on broadening to include other operating systems. PC* won't work since Macs don't technically qualify as PCs. :p
I think we might be getting too picky here...

NetRyder said:
PC* won't work since Macs don't technically qualify as PCs.
Well if you really wanna get technically PC use to stand for "Personal Computer" which would include both Mac and IBM compatible ;)

Haha that's true, but most Mac users don't consider their machines to be PCs. :p

I hate using PC to = Windows ... if you mean a windows system say windows :p

*Edit* - blah this kind of stuff upsets me .. silly ppl blurring the meaning of things .. same w/ stupid media making hackers = crackers :/

TheBlueRaja said:
electronicpunks.net

I like it...
Sorry, off topic. TheBlueRaja, how did you watercool your system down to 2200MHz? :confused:

funky dredd said:
What about www.pcdaemon.com
it incorporates both windows and unix (all flavors) together.
hehe funny cuz i bet a few windows systems behave like they have daemons in them (and i don't mean the rock solid ones in *nix)

Xie said:
Well if you really wanna get technically PC use to stand for "Personal Computer" which would include both Mac and IBM compatible ;)

Mac AND IBM compatible? You know that G5 chips are made by IBM, right? :D
Oh, and I consider my Mac to be a PC ;)

I must agree this is virtually impossible given that the aim of the site is so wide.

SPeedY_B said:

Haha, I was refering to the fanboys who refer to Macs as Macs, and x86 machines as "Pee-cees" :p
I've always regarded you as one of the most reasonable Mac users I have come across. You don't fall into the above category. ;)

I think terranerd is better (and bigger).

You know I've been kicking names around since last night and everything is already taken. This is not easy!

SPeedY_B said:
Mac AND IBM compatible? You know that G5 chips are made by IBM, right? :D
Yeah I know G5 chips are made by IBM but thats got nothing to do w/ IBM compatible in this case :p

Covers both Mac and Windows systems: macandwincheese.com :p

Also, IT is all-encompassing, so why aren't we looking at that?

supportIT.com :shrug:

novatech.com

blackhole.com

WinMacAttack.com :p

AllComputing.com

Bits n Bytes.com

ComputingFreaks.com

GeekFreaks.com

MegaByte.com

Ya know, I now realize why EP put this in the lounge. Otherwise our post counts would go through the roof. :p

I have two good ones but will not post them so no jabroni goes and registers them. If you wanna know them EP, PM me.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
junebutlertd
Back