The Official “New To This Community” Thread

heh! I'm in Sedona right now, greetings from the Yavapai nation.
 
Hi

hello

first post today by saying hello to our community in our Green room forum.
 
hi abstractrwed

welcome to the forum.. please be aware that we are not a razr forum but more focused on the computer side.

edit:
That being said, I hope you stick around and contribute.. I look back though this thread and see so many one post wonders that just post hello and never come back or post anything else..

why introduce yourself if you are never going to come back? 🙂
 
Hello all,

Do "newbies" get discounts? Oh, wait ... this isn't the shopping site.#@!!!*
 
Since there has been a rise in "I'm new to this community" threads we have created an official thread for such purposes. Please use this thread to introduce yourself.

Future threads will be merged. Thank you.
Hi,

I am from Suriname, south America. still figuring out how this forum work. Do I have to reply to all threads?
 
Since there has been a rise in "I'm new to this community" threads we have created an official thread for such purposes. Please use this thread to introduce yourself.

Future threads will be merged. Thank you.

hello, i'm a new comer and would like to say hi to everyone joining at the mo
 
Hello everyone. I'm Merri, an 82-year old sometimes confused individual. Here's your laugh for today. I intended to ask a question about saving a webpage to the Favorites. But I just saved this one and it worked!! I'm sure I can come up with some more questions. lol
 
welcome all.. and merri: ask away 🙂
 

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
62,021
Messages
673,242
Members
5,642
Latest member
osipov
Back
Top