The Official “New To This Community” Thread

Greetings to all members

Have just joined the forum and looking forward for interesting stay.
I am from the island of Grenada in the Caribbean better known as the isle of spice. We are now in the rainy and storm season.
I am presently looking for a software driver for the motorola V3

grenada
 
Newbie

Hi!! I'm a newbie here so i may not handle this by my own and i need you help to work this thing out. I hope i can make friends with all of you here. Anyways, are there from brunei here? Cuase i'm bruneian.
 
New here..

Hi there,

My name is Adam and im 21 years of age,

I thought i would stop by on this website to see how it is. I am a Web Administrator of my website and i hope i can help people out on these forums too with any problems they may have with Windows OS or Websites , Servers etc. 🙂
 
Oh! Look! It's a thread for introducing yourself. Gah.
 
easy there matt... there's only one cranky/moody person allowed on the forum and I'm it! 🙂

hi all new folk 🙂
 
Deltabelle

Hello everyone. I'm Deltabelle and I am new to the group and would like to meet you.::nervous:
 
hello I am new to the community, however, I downloaded the usb driver for the razr file about 2 months ago. Now, I am unable to locate it. Can anyone help me?
 
Howdy all.

Trying this again... for some reason when I use quick reply isn't saving my posts. I see it appear, then refresh and it's gone. Weird... :ermm:

Anyways, howdy all.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome Tarun..

It wasn't "saving" because first posts need to be approved.. your post is now approved 🙂
 
thanks so much,
I really appreciate it!


It is working great!!!


Now I am trying to setup outlook express mail. I have no idea how? Where can I go to learn?
 
thanks so much,
I really appreciate it!


It is working great!!!


Now I am trying to setup outlook express mail. I have no idea how? Where can I go to learn?

Microsoft's Knowledgebase probably has step-by-step instructions, but feel free to ask any questions here. You can create a new thread on this in the Windows Applications section -- http://www.osnn.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2

Welcome! 🙂
 
Welcome Tarun..

It wasn't "saving" because first posts need to be approved.. your post is now approved 🙂

Sorry about that. I even did a search to see if I could find out why my posts weren't displaying.
 
I am new.I am Srini from Phoenix
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
62,021
Messages
673,242
Members
5,642
Latest member
osipov
Back
Top