The Official “New To This Community” Thread

heh! I'm in Sedona right now, greetings from the Yavapai nation.

Hi

hello

first post today by saying hello to our community in our Green room forum.

hi abstractrwed

welcome to the forum.. please be aware that we are not a razr forum but more focused on the computer side.

edit:
That being said, I hope you stick around and contribute.. I look back though this thread and see so many one post wonders that just post hello and never come back or post anything else..

why introduce yourself if you are never going to come back? :)

Hello all,

Do "newbies" get discounts? Oh, wait ... this isn't the shopping site.#@!!!*

Since there has been a rise in "I'm new to this community" threads we have created an official thread for such purposes. Please use this thread to introduce yourself.

Future threads will be merged. Thank you.
Hi,

I am from Suriname, south America. still figuring out how this forum work. Do I have to reply to all threads?

Since there has been a rise in "I'm new to this community" threads we have created an official thread for such purposes. Please use this thread to introduce yourself.

Future threads will be merged. Thank you.

hello, i'm a new comer and would like to say hi to everyone joining at the mo

Hello everyone. I'm Merri, an 82-year old sometimes confused individual. Here's your laugh for today. I intended to ask a question about saving a webpage to the Favorites. But I just saved this one and it worked!! I'm sure I can come up with some more questions. lol

welcome all.. and merri: ask away :)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back