The Official “New To This Community” Thread

Re: Hello All!!!!

Welcome

266928665_l.gif

Hello

OK. I've been to other forums that look very similar to this. I've registered and done a search. When I try to access a thread that is returned by the search, I get an error message saying that 'No thread specified'. What am I doing wrong. I also posted a query about finding a V3C USB driver for XP and cannot find it. Thanks.

Re: The Official Introduction Thread! Now Say Hello.

Look closer.

We might be having search issues, there is a thread about it in the site feedback section.

Here is the mobile device section that should put you where you need to be.
http://forum.osnn.net/forumdisplay.php?f=60

Hello

I'm new here, and every time I try to post it says a moderator has to approve what I have written, and apparently I have done something wrong as none of my posts have appeared. If this one happens to go through, help! If not, another few minutes wasted typing...

Re: Hello

Hello and welcome to OSNN. Sorry you couldn't get a post approved sooner -- hope you stick around and contribute! :)

hello , it's a first time I've gone here ! thanks for all !

Hi all -

New to the forum, I did post a lengthy problem I'm having with Internet Explorer. Hope somebody can assist, thanks ahead of time.

JohnnyT_man

did the speed typing and set my user name to JohhnyT_man, double 'h' not 'n'.

greetings

Hey I wouldn't want to seem rude! This whole site seems pretty cool. Computers do not like me very much though, so hopefully I will actually be able to figure out how this works to I can get pictures from my phone to my computer & back...

Hey all,

Ive joined up as i desire all the gubbins for a v3 my sister gave me, a pink one no less!

Anyway, cheers in advance for any juicy software you guys help me out with

: )

Welcome, it's a pleasure to have Ed Sullivan as a member! ;)

Welcome all new comers..

BellaLunaVideo

Hello! Thank you for having me in your family. I have been reading and this seems like the place to be. Very friendly people and great advice.
I was wondering if anyone would know where I would be able to find Motorola Phone (V3r) drivers? I have missplaced my CD that came with my cell phone and was hoping that it would be something simple to search for. Boy was I mistaken. Two months ago I purchased a Motorola Razor Ink Dragon Tattoo ( whew what a name lol) cell and had to reformat my PC and now I cant find the CD. Any idea's? Thanks in advance!
Bella:)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
junebutlertd
Back