The Official “New To This Community” Thread

Re: Hello All!!!!

Welcome

266928665_l.gif
 
Hello

OK. I've been to other forums that look very similar to this. I've registered and done a search. When I try to access a thread that is returned by the search, I get an error message saying that 'No thread specified'. What am I doing wrong. I also posted a query about finding a V3C USB driver for XP and cannot find it. Thanks.
 
Re: The Official Introduction Thread! Now Say Hello.

Look closer.
 
Re: The Official Introduction Thread! Now Say Hello.

We might be having search issues, there is a thread about it in the site feedback section.

Here is the mobile device section that should put you where you need to be.
http://forum.osnn.net/forumdisplay.php?f=60
 
Hello

I'm new here, and every time I try to post it says a moderator has to approve what I have written, and apparently I have done something wrong as none of my posts have appeared. If this one happens to go through, help! If not, another few minutes wasted typing...
 
Re: Hello

Hello and welcome to OSNN. Sorry you couldn't get a post approved sooner -- hope you stick around and contribute! 🙂
 
Re: The Official Introduction Thread! Now Say Hello.

hello , it's a first time I've gone here ! thanks for all !
 
Re: The Official Introduction Thread! Now Say Hello.

Hi all -

New to the forum, I did post a lengthy problem I'm having with Internet Explorer. Hope somebody can assist, thanks ahead of time.

JohnnyT_man

did the speed typing and set my user name to JohhnyT_man, double 'h' not 'n'.
 
greetings

Hey I wouldn't want to seem rude! This whole site seems pretty cool. Computers do not like me very much though, so hopefully I will actually be able to figure out how this works to I can get pictures from my phone to my computer & back...
 
Re: The Official Introduction Thread! Now Say Hello.

Hey all,

Ive joined up as i desire all the gubbins for a v3 my sister gave me, a pink one no less!

Anyway, cheers in advance for any juicy software you guys help me out with

: )
 
Re: The Official Introduction Thread! Now Say Hello.

Welcome, it's a pleasure to have Ed Sullivan as a member! 😉
 
Re: The Official Introduction Thread! Now Say Hello.

Welcome all new comers..
 
BellaLunaVideo

Hello! Thank you for having me in your family. I have been reading and this seems like the place to be. Very friendly people and great advice.
I was wondering if anyone would know where I would be able to find Motorola Phone (V3r) drivers? I have missplaced my CD that came with my cell phone and was hoping that it would be something simple to search for. Boy was I mistaken. Two months ago I purchased a Motorola Razor Ink Dragon Tattoo ( whew what a name lol) cell and had to reformat my PC and now I cant find the CD. Any idea's? Thanks in advance!
Bella🙂
 

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
62,021
Messages
673,242
Members
5,642
Latest member
osipov
Back
Top