The Official “New To This Community” Thread

First Time

First Post! Site looks good ! Thx for all the great info!!
 
Re: First Time

Thanks for the kind words and welcome aboard 🙂
 
Re: First Time

Welcome!

Congrats on the first post.. and may it lead to many more 🙂
 
Re: The Official Introduction Thread! Now Say Hello.

Hi I'm new to this sort of thing ..... so be gentle 🙂 A friend of mine sent me a thread from here because I am failing miserably to understand C++ programming, so if anyone is a wizz and can help me please feel free to email, any assistance would be greatly appreciated.....................
 
Re: The Official Introduction Thread! Now Say Hello.

Even though I posted in a thread, it keeps telling me to say hello....so....HELLO.

whoa....will my post be number 666?
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Re: The Official Introduction Thread! Now Say Hello.

Even though I posted in a thread, it keeps telling me to say hello....so....HELLO.

whoa....will my post be number 666?
Unless I delete one of my previous posts 😉
Naw just kidding 🙂
Welcome.😛
 
Re: The Official Introduction Thread! Now Say Hello.

Welcome. We like new members 🙂
 
Re: The Official Introduction Thread! Now Say Hello.

Since there has been a rise in "I'm new to this community" threads we have created an official thread for such purposes. Please use this thread to introduce yourself.

Future threads will be merged. Thank you.
Hello I'm totally lost so be patient please
 
Re: The Official Introduction Thread! Now Say Hello.

Since there has been a rise in "I'm new to this community" threads we have created an official thread for such purposes. Please use this thread to introduce yourself.

Future threads will be merged. Thank you.
Interesting forum...so far I like the threads...thanks!
 
Re: Hello

Hi, welcome and enjoy your stay. Feel free to use our resources and contribute 🙂
 
Re: The Official Introduction Thread! Now Say Hello.

Hello everyone I just joined today.
I built myself a new computer (over several months $$ being scarce) to cope with Vista. Decided that by getting too basic would end up costing more in the long run, so this is what I put together after canabolising some parts from the old comp.
Thermaltake Soprano case & psu
Intel DG965RY mobo
E6600 Core 2 Duo cpu
2 x 1Gig 667 DDR2 Ram
WD 320Gig SATA II HDD
WD 250Gig SATA II HDD
LG Dual layer DVD Writer
Compro T300 TV Tuner card
3.5" floppy
LG 20" Wide screen LCD Monitor
Card reader
Vista Home Premium dual boot XP Pro
The only driver I havn't been able to find is for my Motorola V3 phone
Vista was a breeze to install, less than 30 minutes runs great.
 
Re: The Official Introduction Thread! Now Say Hello.

Since there has been a rise in "I'm new to this community" threads we have created an official thread for such purposes. Please use this thread to introduce yourself.

Future threads will be merged. Thank you.
hello ppl! hope everyone is doing great!
 
Hello

Hey Everyone. Looks Like A Cool Room And Hopefully I Can Learn How To Charge My Stupid Moto V3 Today At Work Using A Usb Cable.
 
Re: The Official Introduction Thread! Now Say Hello.

hello! 🙂
 

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
62,021
Messages
673,242
Members
5,642
Latest member
osipov
Back
Top