The Official “New To This Community” Thread

Sure wasn't easy...

I had such a hard time finding the Green Room - lol, I guess that means I will have some difficulty getting the answers I came here for. Hahaha. Short attention span I guess. Well, this is a cool site and I am here now - so... see ya around!
 
Re: Sure wasn't easy...

Welcome also

I never usually drill down to the Green Room myself, I wait until someone posts in it then goto the green room 😀
 
If you need any help with anything at all...dont be afraid to ask. Everyone here is happy to help 🙂
 
hey everybody! this site was perfect in what i was looking for. i always have problems with my computer and now i finally found a site that can help! checked the site and its great!
 
Since there has been a rise in "I'm new to this community" threads we have created an official thread for such purposes. Please use this thread to introduce yourself.

Future threads will be merged. Thank you.
As this is the place to say hello, I shall take the time to say: "Hello!". I found this forum today searching for a usb driver for a friend. I like what I've seen so far. Looking forward to getting to know some of you.

Thanks,
George
 
welcome to the forum!

You join many people that have found this place because of the Razr drivers/help listed here. There is a lot more beyond just that though..

Stick around and welcome again. 🙂
 
Re: Just say'n HELLOOOOOOO

Wait for a mod to come in and say there is already a thread for this 🙂

Anywho,
Welcome!
 
Re: Come in and say Hi to the community!

Hello!
....
I'm scared and confused...and new...
 

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
62,021
Messages
673,242
Members
5,642
Latest member
osipov
Back
Top