The Official “New To This Community” Thread

Introductions Forum ?

Hi all,
I'm new brand new so I must post here because the Introductions forum is harder to find than a neddle in a haystack. But not to worry I started out searching for some phone drivers for my sons Motorola V3 and found this site which does phones and windows. A double bonus so Im happy.
Hear from you all soon.

Re: Introductions Forum ?

This site has everything! :)
Welcome to the site my friend :)

Greeting!

Hi everyone,

Just got a Tmobile V3r and found this forum extremely helpful. Would be glad to participate when possible! Peace!

jymoto

No Intro Forums

Read the other threads know it's maintence, no problem, just wanna make a post so I can get to checking out the threads :nervous:

hello everyone I joined for the folding@home team, I'm from nvnews.
nice forum btw.

I'm pleased to have this site to help solve problems.
Thank you all for your contributions.
compliance matters

Hello, first and foremost to say it , and i am enjoying to read all of the thread.

Hello.
I'm old.
But I'm new here.
And I welcome you all to say welcome on my first post. :laugh: :s :beard:

Indourction

Hellow everyone. I just found this forum looking for drivers for my razor v and thought that it would be a great site to join as it has all kind of info and help the could be very helpful. I live in Iowa. And my name is Chris.

Re: Indourction

Hello Chris, welcome to OSNN!

Hello:

My first post. No power, no reputation. I'm having a hard time remembering what brought me to this site/forum. Something to do with a motorola phone and usb drivers. All of this has left me "razomad"

Thanks for a huge offering of insight and expertise.

Hello:

My first post. No power, no reputation. I'm having a hard time remembering what brought me to this site/forum. Something to do with a motorola phone and usb drivers. All of this has left me "razomad"

Thanks for a huge offering of insight and expertise.
Welcome to the site, heres a little something to start you off :)
<------------

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back