The Official “New To This Community” Thread

i don't think i've ever posted here, so how all... my names lancer and its been 2 hours since my last post....
 
Give me nirvana...

Just saying HI to the community. New to sites/forums like this and I hope to participate very shortly. Found the site through googling around looking for some hacks for my RAZR V3c (the box said RAZR V3m- thanks VZW for lying...) and found much, much more. I will definitely recommend this site to my friends.
PEACE!

"We make a living by what we get- We make a life by what we give."
-Sir Winston Churchill
 
I think he means the RAZR threads in the forum suck 😛 I think all mobiles suck and everyone whould be using WiFi phones - but that's me - I believe int he WLAN project too!
 
Hello Idunno22,
Our records indicate that you have never posted to our site before! Why not make your first post today by saying hello to our community in our Introductions forum.

Hello, I had trouble finding the "introductions forum" I tried to post to help someone with computer issues but it did not post.
 
Hey all, been lurking for a bit and decided to join. You have a nice site here compared to some others that I've been at. I hope I'm not intruding on the above convo.😛 Anyways, I'm dabbling with Vista (since Longhorn 4015) and hope to be able to contribute something of value. See y'all around.🙂

BTW, I just posted so that nag screen stops showing that I haven't posted. 😛 j/k
 
Just wanted to say hello

Well, I've been a member on this forum for sometime. However, I never had the courage to post. Have learned alot...
 
Re: Just wanted to say hello

We aren't that scary dude 😉
 
Re: Just wanted to say hello

Yeah they definately arent,
I mean look at me, I wasnt discouraged to post 🙂
 
Hello!

I'm glad I found this site. Looks like lots of great material to read.

I also took advantage of the V3c download. I can't believe that Motorola didn't have this available as a dl on their site.

It works!

Thanks
 
Welcome to the community "JJ" 🙂
 
Welcome JJ,
enjoy your stay, if there is anything I can get you, don't hesitate to ask 🙂
 
Hello every one..

i would like to say hello to every member in this great forum
 
Newb, says "Hola"

Hola!
Thanks for the help from all of you.
I hope I can offer something useful soon.
Derek
 

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
62,021
Messages
673,242
Members
5,642
Latest member
osipov
Back
Top