The Official “New To This Community” Thread

Hi

Hi all, I"m new to the forum, and just wanted to say hello. It seems like there's a lot of good info on here.

oorah
JJ3
 
Yaaaay!!! I found a new source of info about my new phone!

Hi everyone, I'll take my prozac now......
 
New

Hi, I'm new on here with a new Razr and just added TransFlash. Going to go back thru files and see how to transfer files directly to the TransFlash.
Learning so much reading the past postings.
Tacky
 
hello from alaska

I am new...
I dont want to say much but feel free to ask if you care... :speechless:
 
02gb-bubble-loser.gif
 
New you were gonna say that.
I dont though,
i spend 3 hrs tops.
Brad is here his entire work night.
 
Oh am I?
Who spends hours on end at OSNN?

sheesh.. can't we all just get along?

*whack* *whack* *whack*

welcome to all new folk 🙂 enjoy your stay..

keep your nose clean..
 
New you were gonna say that.
I dont though,
i spend 3 hrs tops.
Brad is here his entire work night.
Pffffffft I specifically remember you once stated that you don't have a life as you spend your whole day posting here
nana.gif
 
Re: [Feedback Wanted] Proposed Frontpage Changes

wow, i been surfing for a while already and it says i ave to introduce myself on the inroductions forum, where is it????
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Above post moved to this thread.
 

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
62,021
Messages
673,242
Members
5,642
Latest member
osipov
Back
Top