The Official “New To This Community” Thread

i don't think i've ever posted here, so how all... my names lancer and its been 2 hours since my last post....

Give me nirvana...

Just saying HI to the community. New to sites/forums like this and I hope to participate very shortly. Found the site through googling around looking for some hacks for my RAZR V3c (the box said RAZR V3m- thanks VZW for lying...) and found much, much more. I will definitely recommend this site to my friends.
PEACE!

"We make a living by what we get- We make a life by what we give."
-Sir Winston Churchill

I think he means the RAZR threads in the forum suck :p I think all mobiles suck and everyone whould be using WiFi phones - but that's me - I believe int he WLAN project too!

Hello Idunno22,
Our records indicate that you have never posted to our site before! Why not make your first post today by saying hello to our community in our Introductions forum.

Hello, I had trouble finding the "introductions forum" I tried to post to help someone with computer issues but it did not post.

Hey all, been lurking for a bit and decided to join. You have a nice site here compared to some others that I've been at. I hope I'm not intruding on the above convo.:p Anyways, I'm dabbling with Vista (since Longhorn 4015) and hope to be able to contribute something of value. See y'all around.:)

BTW, I just posted so that nag screen stops showing that I haven't posted. :p j/k

Just wanted to say hello

Well, I've been a member on this forum for sometime. However, I never had the courage to post. Have learned alot...

Re: Just wanted to say hello

Yeah they definately arent,
I mean look at me, I wasnt discouraged to post :)

Hello!

I'm glad I found this site. Looks like lots of great material to read.

I also took advantage of the V3c download. I can't believe that Motorola didn't have this available as a dl on their site.

It works!

Thanks

Welcome JJ,
enjoy your stay, if there is anything I can get you, don't hesitate to ask :)

Hello every one..

i would like to say hello to every member in this great forum

Newb, says "Hola"

Hola!
Thanks for the help from all of you.
I hope I can offer something useful soon.
Derek

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back