The Mozilla/Firefox/Thunderbird discussion (Part 3)

I tried launch.com and with 1.0 PR I get a window telling me I need to use Netscape version 4 to 7 to view the videos. Using IE their test video keeps running over and over and when hitting I see the video it just keeps playing that test video. Then I tried Opera and it runs the test video, but then nothing happens after hitting I see the video . Seems to me that some site designer is doing a piss poor job when I can't get the site to work properly with 3 different browsers.

bookmark question...how do I get rid of site icons in my bookmark toolbar?

I installed 1.0PR and every site I load seems to bounce...

it just does a little jig up and down... tried tweaking a few settings and no go...

seems to occur for all sites...

Sazar said:
I installed 1.0PR and every site I load seems to bounce...

it just does a little jig up and down... tried tweaking a few settings and no go...

seems to occur for all sites...
Are you using a custom theme? Did you uninstall any old versions of Firefox before installing 1.0PR?

I had the same bounce as Sazar since I upgraded a week ago. After reading Sazar's note yesterday, I went to the Firefox website and the "bounce" has gone away.
Makes no sense!?!?!?!?

import firefox themes?

i'm trying to import a firefox theme i got from [customize.org] could someone please tell me how i can do this?

from what I learned from netryder just drag the .jar file into the window for themes

Anyone remember where to get the extention that showed the amount of blocked pop-ups in the lower right corner? and will it work with 1.0PR ?

Just found out via Mozillazine that Mozilla Suite 1.8a4 has been released. I have also posted the story on the front page here. :)

Tuffgong4 said:
Important Security Update for Firefox Available

http://www.mozilla.org/press/mozilla-2004-10-01-02.html
Quickest security update I've ever installed.
laugh.gif

Mainframeguy said:
is it the DOM inspector? When I clicked on update linkie it could not find any update (or server could not respond) :confused: Whassup? :confused:
Yeah, the update system didn't work for me either.
Just install the patch on the page TuffGong posted. It takes a second, literally. =)

is there something I've been doing wrong but I can't get any javascript to work in firefox 1.0PR

edit...mainly some of the things on spoono.com...the link for graphics and programming

zombie can you give a little more detail I don't see where to remove icons from the toolbar itself

Moz 1.0PR - not good :(

1. When selecting an address from the drop down address bar it insists in opening it in a new tab. None of the options in either standard or advanced tabbed browsing seems to be able to force the browser to open the address in the same tab

2. Got sick of this and uninstalled the 1.0 PR intending to revert to 0.8

Reinstalled 0.8 - won't run (at all, nothing happens)
Loaded and installed 0.9 - some wierd parsing error.
Tried old 0.7 firebird - nothing happens

Reinstalled 1.0 PR, works! WTF is going on :mad:

Stop press - even weirder, now the address thingy works with the new install.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back