The Mozilla/Firefox/Thunderbird discussion (Part 3)

Live Bookmarks

Does anyone know how to make the Live Bookmarks get updated? I added a live bookmark for Broadband Reports and when I go to the Live Bookmark for it...it is still showing headlines from early this morning.

Tuffgong4 said:
where is 1.0RC1???
In time young grasshopper. Perhaps yesterdays exploit is being hacked in or they are simply just not ready to release it yet. :p

Nice walls themafia_69 .. I just don't use Firefox. :(

Kermit_The_Frog said:
Would be great without the cheap slogan

imho.
there are ones with out the slogans, i wanted them hehe, ill post a link to all of them now that u mentioned it, sorry

http://www.spreadfirefox.com/?q=node/view/3318

btw i am having a problem, im not blocking popups, and wheni try to give people rep somtimes in mozilla it just scrolls to the top of the page? how can i fix this

ahh now i cant click on the add link, so its definetly somthing wrong,

Jewelzz just had the same problem with reputation. She did a upgrade and it fixed it .. she also runs suite I believe not Firefox. :p

Yah, I actually have to uninstall Mozilla altogether then reinstall ... just upgrading didn't fix it

aight ill reinstall it even though i dont have the suite

yay worked, thanks jewelzz and xie now i can give you both rep:)

No problem, although I don't know what the suite is so I'm guessing I don't run it :p

me niether, and it just did it again, i cant give rep, argghh i dont wanna uninstall! will i lose my bookmarks?

I didn't but I also exported them to my desktop before uninstalling, just to be on the safe side

still doing it, i think im ganna have to remove the folder,

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vinit
Back