The Mozilla/Firefox/Thunderbird discussion (Part 3)

Look under either of these:
C:\Documents and Settings\<Username>\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\
C:\Documents and Settings\<Username>\Application Data\phoenix\Profiles\

The latter was the default profiles folder for pre-0.9 versions.

if there is a will there is a way and i will make it my goal to remove both OE and IE.

Taggert_LOA said:
if there is a will there is a way and i will make it my goal to remove both OE and IE.
Just make sure you don't take Windows down with it too.
tongue.gif

I know that, I have messed windows up bad many times trying to remove that stuff. I tend to just hide them and make everything use Firefox & Thunderbird. It seems to work for me.

i still have IE open sometimes when i click the check mail link in messenger. Also on aim they open as IE. Is there a way to fix this?

AFAIK, the email link in MSNM is hardcoded to open up in IE. It doesn't seem to honor the "default browser" setting in Windows, so I haven't heard of a fix for it.
As for AIM, I don't use AOL's client software, so I wouldn't know...

Get this?

After using the new version for awhile, I finally got around to reinstalling the extensions I was using. I shut down Firefox and opened it back up (to install the extensions), and everything I lost reappeared. :confused:

save to clipboard?

I just noticed this ,is it just me or everyone-I use image magician to host my sigs ,there is an option to save to clipboard ,using mozilla it will not save to clipboard but using IE it saves. Just wondering?

bluzeboy said:
I just noticed this ,is it just me or everyone-I use image magician to host my sigs ,there is an option to save to clipboard ,using mozilla it will not save to clipboard but using IE it saves. Just wondering?
probably uses IE specific code? :)

spellcheck for mozilla

i just started using mozilla as my main browser.
is there a spellcheck availible for this browser?
thanks

Another release: Sunbird 0.2
smile.gif

comparison_1.png

"New Sunbird builds for Windows, Linux and OS X (for the first time) have been released. You can download them from the Mozilla FTP server. These builds are the first to feature a new default theme, a new logo and the customizable toolbar functionality. Please note that Sunbird is still an experimental technology preview and these builds contain bugs and are a little bit rough around the edges."
http://www.mozillazine.org/talkback.html?article=5190

For those of you who don't know what Sunbird is: it's a standalone version of the Mozilla Calendar. Great little app. Too bad it doesn't sync with my 3650 though, so I have to still stick to Outlook.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
junebutlertd
Back