The Mozilla/Firefox/Thunderbird discussion (Part 3)

Sorry had too replay

Hey better a smart ass than a dumb ass :lick: :lick: :lick:

Well it's official, there will be no Mozilla 1.8 final released. It does seem that alot of people are going to carry on Mozilla and fork it using the name "SeaMonkey" if Mozlla Foundation will allow them too. A team of programmers is already being assembled and hopefully they can carry on. :)

Info:

MozillaZine
open letter to developers
"SeaMonkey" wiki

funky dredd said:
Go to View then Sort by and then click Grouped By Sort. Is this what you are looking for?

yeah that was it Funky - thanks a lot.... only just noticed - and yeah Gonaads I had ben there, just never noticed the GROUP_BY bottum at the bottom (it can be greyed unless you select a sort) and also even when you select it it starts with everything into "old mail" and you have to hit teh "+" button to get teh "last week", "today" etc etc folders - thanks guys....

I only just got to read these answers because gonaads next question scrolled the thread for me!

You both scored rep+++age anywayz :cool: :up:

two or three questions please

how do I drag the navigation toolbar to be on the same line as the file toolbar?

also, is there any way to get it to scroll more smooth?

and can I get the find feild to be permanet on top?

Right click the toolbar, and select customize, drag everything where you want it.

Attachments

• Screenshot-2.png
    Screenshot-2.png
    177.1 KB · Views: 92
I can't get rid of that bottom toolbar.

see screenshot

Attachments

• toolbar (Medium).JPG
    toolbar (Medium).JPG
    32.1 KB · Views: 86
perris said:
I can't get rid of that bottom toolbar.

see screenshot

click on "View" on the upper toolbar... then highlight "toolbar" with yer mouse... then make sure "Bookmarks Toolbar" is un-checked. see attachments

If you happen to want any bookmarks to show up there on yer "personal toolbar", you will have to have that option checked.

Last edited:
uncheck the navigation toolbar as well then

If it's the toolbar that has the "File", "Edit", "View", "Go", Bookmarks", "Tab", etc... That one is hardwired as far as I know.

[edit]
O.K. I just figured out why, it's because ya moved all yer icons up to the top bar. That bar that ya left empty is the leftovers of that bar and ya can't get rid of it. It seems that you can not move the entire bar to the top one, only an icon at a time. I just tried it, sorry. :(

Probably the only way would be to go into the coding or a CSS, maybe the userchrome.css Or something to do with the overlay. Not sure, me still at work sozz me just throwin things out there. :D

while you are recompiling this for me, please enable pipelining with an on off right click.

that would be good too

j79zlr said:
uncheck the navigation toolbar as well then
aha...that did the trick!!

Once I dragged the icons off the navigatition bar, uncheck it...cool!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vinit
Back