Post New Nvidia Drivers In Here >>

yayaya thanks Tony :D

I will take the plunge and try those mine is also running fine but I gots to try the new ones I just gots too :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I'm not seeing anywhere to select display or TV option. I tried these and the latest 4465 drivers and nothing. - anyone else not seeing the option?

55.jpg

I know but I posted that yesterday! BUT! I can't seem to bring that dialog up again.

mmm, have you tried restarting the PC? Have you tried hooking it up to the TV. Are you sure NView is running? Did you go into the control panel and try to access it through the NVIEW icon?

hate to be the bearer of bad news, but I really think you should try a reformat on that machine. clean it up, new drivers, new everything, if you haven't already. :D

This is reformatted - I thought you knew that. I also have 2 partitions now.

Nview is enabled but I don't have that dialog anymore.

That is the reformatted drive? :D If so, you need to most likely get one of the Nvidia driver destroyers, and reinstall the driver. You can get them over at 3D guru. Wipe the drive clean and reinstall it using the 4403.
:D

wow that last set boosted my 3dmark from 10,400 to now 12,440

LOLOL j/k maybe its cause of whats in my sig now I upgraded from my 1800+ :D

I had the 4465's in BB - then went to 4410 - so you say the 4403's are the ones?

I am using the 4403's and it works fine.

YOu need to get one of those driver destroyers, and completely remove all traces of Nvidia.. and then reinstall the 4403's. That might fix it. I don't know why it worked when I stopped netmeeting with you.. that was strange. Also, i don't know if this could be it, but you also have TV tool installed.. that could be causing conflict with Nview..

OK 4403's work - even without Nview active in my sys tray. I wonder if it had something to do with it reminding me to disable my antivirus - I forgot and the 4403's are the only ones that reminded me.

glad to hear it space cowboy.. now it is strange that when I disable Nview.. my TV out doesnt work :D

Beta Detonator 44.22 Repackaged

Release Notes:
NOTE: Due to repackaging, Digital Signature checks may indicate invalid or not digitally signed drivers. Do not be alarmed as this is perfectly normal. The drivers are WHQL certified
The drivers can only be installed via the Device Manager due to all the language files being taken out
All language and help files have been removed to ease Dial-up users
All nVidia cards are supported in this package
No word yet on performance or compatibility
These drivers are WHQL Certified
Files are dated: May 22, 2003

Credit and download link to 3DChipset

Oh I see a set 44.65 as well as the 44.61 and 44.22 looks like I am gonna be busy :) :cool:

Ok 44.61 says FX cards only but says all cards for 44.65 so I will try 44.65 and 44.22 all ready did the 44.10's a while back they were fine but 44.03 works better on my new rig :)

44.65 was a corrupt file sucks

:(

I completely missed the 44.65 driver :eek: , oh well time to mess up my perfectly running Pc:rolleyes: .

Anyone wanting those drivers Kermit mentioned above just go to Guru3d Here

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back