Post New Nvidia Drivers In Here >>

Originally posted by Kermit
This used to be a calm happy thread, where we could exchange our views on the latest drivers, we dont need another flame war Driver 7, you like Nvidia good for you, so do I, but the topic of this thread is Post new Nvidia Drivers here

there should be 52.10 or 52.14 information/dl links available publicly soon I think...

afaik... one or the other is up for whql certification...

still waiting for official launch of the nv38 which likely spells the official drop date of the new det's...

am sure you will find the info some place :)

Originally posted by Sazar
there should be 52.10 or 52.14 information/dl links available publicly soon I think...

afaik... one or the other is up for whql certification...

still waiting for official launch of the nv38 which likely spells the official drop date of the new det's...

am sure you will find the info some place :)

Yes there are a few beta leaked sets floating around, I am keeping an eye on what people are saying, I get the impression the det 50's will give a much needed boost to nvidia cards, I am yet willing to spend my cash on a newer card, still going to wait for the next release's by both ATI and Nvidia but I must say I am dissappointed that it has taken Nvidia this long to get the FX's performance up to par, And I agree that they made a mistake in the hardware design with the pixel shaders , I am sure they will bounce back, I have been tempted to grab the 9800 Pro but I am still going to hold off for a while longer....:)

Originally posted by Kermit
Yes there are a few beta leaked sets floating around, I am keeping an eye on what people are saying, I get the impression the det 50's will give a much needed boost to nvidia cards, I am yet willing to spend my cash on a newer card, still going to wait for the next release's by both ATI and Nvidia but I must say I am dissappointed that it has taken Nvidia this long to get the FX's performance up to par, And I agree that they made a mistake in the hardware design with the pixel shaders , I am sure they will bounce back, I have been tempted to grab the 9800 Pro but I am still going to hold off for a while longer....:)

well... they are using massive partial precision hints and shader replacement going on... this will allow for decent IQ levels while increasing frame rates...

this is what I stated in previous posts in this thread.. ati is also going to be coming out with driver version which use its architecture better and give better performance across the board for all current r3xx users...

the difference may well be in initial and final results... and as it stands currently there are quite large differences in IQ... when comparing mipmaps and the like... trilinear filtering is still not enabled.. even if you try to do so through control panel... lots of discussion going on currently concerning the various aspects of the new det 5x.xx's...

Re: NEW Detonator's (Official) Oct 12th

Originally posted by Driver 7
Nvidia released Detonator drivers for their Personal Cinema GeForce FX products in Det's WHQL 45.33 and over at their certified Quadro driver page they have Detonator 45.28.

Damn thats what I was doing. Talk about raining on a parade. Happy thanksgiving guys.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back