Photoshop/Illustrator/PaintShopPro Support - Help, Tutorials, Setting etc

jan

Aspiress
Thanks PK. I thought about that before, Ill give it a try tomorrow. :)

DFX

OSNN Senior Addict
Photoshop CS Question...

i can't even use the DELETE button! Ctrl+T does f**k-all aswell...

the shortcuts are all their though? am i missing something? anyone got the same problem?

trying to finish off a graphics project for tomorrow afternoon and this is really annoying me have to click through the menu to free transform :mad:

Attachments

Grandmaster

Electronica Addict
Political User
Do you have Photoshop CS? If you are using a warezed copy, then know that the keyboard shortcuts for that are disabled.

TheBlueRaja

BR to Some
I want to take my avitar (specifically the white part of it), and put this into another image and "sink" it into it like a crater?

Although i dont have a scooby doo how to do it.

Any ideas?

TheBlueRaja

BR to Some
Forget it - sorted - took me a few hours or tampering but i have what I want.

Looks forward to Feb...

P

PseudoKiller

I guess it must be very secret stuff. Or can you share with us how you did it.

TheBlueRaja

BR to Some
Hehe,
Sorry guys, what i did was a little different from what i wanted, as you can see from my new sig ,(couldn’t wait until February and the landings are happening now anyhoo), that its not cratered or sunk in, but i used lighting effects to make it look a little deep (with my avatar), and then with the leaves i used the layer blending options and basically fiddled with them until it looked about right.

Here is the .psd if you want to disassemble it... (697k).

So i suppose if anyone could let me know how i would make it appear more "sunk" in i would appreciate it. Muck around with the sig if you want.

TheBlueRaja

BR to Some
You used a hard chisel on that one yeah?

The thing is that thats still makes it look like its raised as opposed to lowered.

I'm looking for a sort of a hot wax effect, like you used to get on the back of letter when they used wax and a stamp to seal it. Where the stamp, my logo, would be pushed into the picture.

Hell, i dont even know if its possible.

Thanks tho jan.

How do you animate your sig BTW?

jan

Aspiress
Actually I used a soft chisel and changed the lighting a little an a couple other little things. You can see in the psd Im attachin.

I use a few diff anim progs, IR, AS and PI, but wadada made this one for me! :)

Attachments

jan

Aspiress
TheBlueRaja said:
:D

Whats IR, AS and PI?

I have photoshop and thats it.
ImageReady(comes w/PS), AnimationShop(comes w/PSP) and PhotoImpact.

jan

Aspiress
I wonder why my brushes options are all greyed out when I open the brushes pallette?

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Terrahertz wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Yo fellas.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Where are you buddy? :(
Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Hey ep!

All good with me, applying for microsoft mvp right now, should have done this a while ago.

Notifications don't work, I only found your response by comming back to hunt up some threads, if you want, give me your email address so we can keep in touch easier, mine is perriscalderon at gmail
Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nordov130