Photoshop/Illustrator/PaintShopPro Support - Help, Tutorials, Setting etc

• Thread starter PseudoKiller
  • Start date
Thanks PK. I thought about that before, Ill give it a try tomorrow. :)

jan said:
Thanks PK. I thought about that before, Ill give it a try tomorrow. :)

Ooo, that works very nicely. Thanks PK. :)

Made this ...

Attachments

• weeeee.gif
    weeeee.gif
    20.6 KB · Views: 115
Photoshop CS Question...

i can't even use the DELETE button! Ctrl+T does f**k-all aswell...

the shortcuts are all their though? am i missing something? anyone got the same problem?

trying to finish off a graphics project for tomorrow afternoon and this is really annoying me have to click through the menu to free transform :mad:

Attachments

• hmmm.jpg
    hmmm.jpg
    54.8 KB · Views: 93
Do you have Photoshop CS? If you are using a warezed copy, then know that the keyboard shortcuts for that are disabled.

I want to take my avitar (specifically the white part of it), and put this into another image and "sink" it into it like a crater?

Although i dont have a scooby doo how to do it.

Any ideas?

Forget it - sorted - took me a few hours or tampering but i have what I want.

Looks forward to Feb...

I guess it must be very secret stuff. Or can you share with us how you did it.

Hehe,
Sorry guys, what i did was a little different from what i wanted, as you can see from my new sig ,(couldn’t wait until February and the landings are happening now anyhoo), that its not cratered or sunk in, but i used lighting effects to make it look a little deep (with my avatar), and then with the leaves i used the layer blending options and basically fiddled with them until it looked about right.

Here is the .psd if you want to disassemble it... (697k).

So i suppose if anyone could let me know how i would make it appear more "sunk" in i would appreciate it. Muck around with the sig if you want.

Im not too good at this stuff yet. Is this any better?

Attachments

• marssig1.jpg
    marssig1.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 109
You used a hard chisel on that one yeah?

The thing is that thats still makes it look like its raised as opposed to lowered.

I'm looking for a sort of a hot wax effect, like you used to get on the back of letter when they used wax and a stamp to seal it. Where the stamp, my logo, would be pushed into the picture.

Hell, i dont even know if its possible.

Thanks tho jan.

How do you animate your sig BTW?

Actually I used a soft chisel and changed the lighting a little an a couple other little things. You can see in the psd Im attachin.

I use a few diff anim progs, IR, AS and PI, but wadada made this one for me! :)

Attachments

• marssig1.psd
    700.2 KB · Views: 131
TheBlueRaja said:
:D

Whats IR, AS and PI?

I have photoshop and thats it.

ImageReady(comes w/PS), AnimationShop(comes w/PSP) and PhotoImpact.

I wonder why my brushes options are all greyed out when I open the brushes pallette?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back