• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Philadelphians!

Electronic Punk

willalwaysbewithyou
Staff member
Political User
Xp-erience is going to be on your version of NBC tomorrow at 10am in technology news hostedbyKen Hartman, ,tho.

I emailed him trying to get more details:

Not sure if I'm going to get to it. The segment will
air tomorrow on NBC10 during the 10-11 a.m. (EST)
news.

Thanks for your message.
KH

Can anyone in Philadelpia capture this and send sa copy, ,hoping it contains us ;)

Cheers in advance.

Electronic Punk

willalwaysbewithyou
Staff member
Political User
That would be cool. Tohught I had it all setup, got a mateincharge of a HDTV company - hipix, but he is on NBC3/// DAM!

W

wyrlwyn

i'm right out side of valley forge, but, um, i'm going to tour a college tommorow... that sucks too, i could see my site on the tv... and all the vcrs are busted.. and all the svideo cables i found were 25 dollars, i would record it on this thouhg if i had the cable... damn

W

wyrlwyn

no ones never heard of valley forge... gosh darn red coats(just joking, i would live in the welsh highlands in a sec if i had the chance, its so freaking cool up there in the brekin beacons!!!!!)

Jewelzz

OSNN Godlike Veteran
7:40am here so it's 10:40am on the east coast. Probably is too late now, I was wondering if anyone read this last night/early this moring and was able to tape it.

K

Klasseelady

Found your site from the mention of Craig's email on Philadelphia's Tech Tip Tuesday on NBC10.com. So, ya got some press out of it and one new member :D

Cathy

hahaha ...

Damn i couldnt get in touch with that Dr. Ken Hartman.. wich was presenting our site..

maybe he got a copy of it.. should mail him again maybe.. :p

W

wyrlwyn

they usually show that type of stuff a few times a day around here(in the philly area) so, i'll take it if i see it, um, but i would need a video tuner card... say, we sell them at STAPLES for 40 dollars, and while your there, pick up a staples dividends card, and tell them james brewer from store 1241 sent ya!

W

wyrlwyn

it will make our managers happy, so they stop being dick smokes to us... but anywayz... i'll watch the news tonight and record it, as long as theres away from getting it from the tape to hard drive, i'll do it... only problem is, it'll take me a few hours to upload it, i'm still using 56k...

Electronic Punk

willalwaysbewithyou
Staff member
Political User
If you cut the section of the show (the news) and just get the tech tuesday segment will be pretty small if you then encode it to divx with mp3sound...

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
keithgonzaal