Philadelphians!

Electronic Punk

willalwaysbewithyou
Staff member
Political Access
Xp-erience is going to be on your version of NBC tomorrow at 10am in technology news hostedbyKen Hartman, ,tho.

I emailed him trying to get more details:

Not sure if I'm going to get to it. The segment will
air tomorrow on NBC10 during the 10-11 a.m. (EST)
news.

Thanks for your message.
KH

Can anyone in Philadelpia capture this and send sa copy, ,hoping it contains us ;)

Cheers in advance.

Originally posted by Electronic Punk
Can anyone in Philadelpia capture this and send sa copy, ,hoping it contains us ;)

Cheers in advance.
Damn right. That would rule!

The only person I know in PA is my ex (a**hole) I don't think he's be willing to tape it for me :(

I know there are a couple of guys here from Pennsylvania. Not Philly, but maybe they get that affiliate.

That would be cool. Tohught I had it all setup, got a mateincharge of a HDTV company - hipix, but he is on NBC3/// DAM!

i'm right out side of valley forge, but, um, i'm going to tour a college tommorow... that sucks too, i could see my site on the tv... and all the vcrs are busted.. and all the svideo cables i found were 25 dollars, i would record it on this thouhg if i had the cable... damn

no ones never heard of valley forge... gosh darn red coats(just joking, i would live in the welsh highlands in a sec if i had the chance, its so freaking cool up there in the brekin beacons!!!!!)

Is it too late ?

Where the hell is Philadelphia

hehe

7:40am here so it's 10:40am on the east coast. Probably is too late now, I was wondering if anyone read this last night/early this moring and was able to tape it.

It was on 10-10:30

I ad it all sorted, didn't realise you had local versions of national cable channels heh.

doh!

Found your site from the mention of Craig's email on Philadelphia's Tech Tip Tuesday on NBC10.com. So, ya got some press out of it and one new member :D

Cathy

Welcome Cathy. Another female for all these men to pick on :D

hahaha ...

Damn i couldnt get in touch with that Dr. Ken Hartman.. wich was presenting our site..

maybe he got a copy of it.. should mail him again maybe.. :p

Damn, I hope someone got it. I think PseudoKiller and a couple of others are up that way.

they usually show that type of stuff a few times a day around here(in the philly area) so, i'll take it if i see it, um, but i would need a video tuner card... say, we sell them at STAPLES for 40 dollars, and while your there, pick up a staples dividends card, and tell them james brewer from store 1241 sent ya!

Originally posted by wyrlwyn
and while your there, pick up a staples dividends card, and tell them james brewer from store 1241 sent ya!
If you get a commission...sure!

it will make our managers happy, so they stop being dick smokes to us... but anywayz... i'll watch the news tonight and record it, as long as theres away from getting it from the tape to hard drive, i'll do it... only problem is, it'll take me a few hours to upload it, i'm still using 56k...

If you cut the section of the show (the news) and just get the tech tuesday segment will be pretty small if you then encode it to divx with mp3sound...

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back