Philadelphians!

Re: ...

Originally posted by dejav00
ok, well let me know X, I found one of those USB-RCA things...
Cool, I have a couple of days before it gets here to figure it out. Thanks deja. :cool:

Sorry x I meant to call but I had some things to take care of and with the time difference, I forgot it would be too late when I got home. :(

Damn expensive for a video, sheesh. I'll repay in trade ;) :D

Originally posted by Jewelzz

Damn expensive for a video, sheesh.
Exactly, could you beleive it. I couldn't beleive it when the guy told me the price. And then he wanted to double the price to send it in digital format. Oh well, when it comes in, we'll have fun with it. ;)

wow $62.50 they are expensive

xsivforce that is a great effort !

You are the king of the forums :)

Originally posted by DrX
wow $62.50 they are expensive

xsivforce that is a great effort !

You are the king of the forums :)
Aww, shucks. :eek: Anything (within reason) for the fine people here. :cool:

A video tape of the segment on NBC 10 in Philidephia that mentions us.

Originally posted by xsivforce
A video tape of the segment on NBC 10 in Philidephia that mentions us.

I love the new avatar X :D

wow

xsivforce thats amazing mate, im stunned ....

I will try to throw some $ towards it also. That is expensive, bloody NBC have more $ than they know what to do with :p

Thats a great Effort xsivforce.

Thanks from me and the whole team.

Waddy

Whats this mayor thing the guys are on about ?

Thanks Waddy. Don't worry about the $. I have gathered enough knowledge here to compensate me. :)

The Mayor thing. That was kinda thrust upon me. ;)
Deputy Mayor = Jewelzz

waddy, you should pay more attention to your lot here, there has been an official election, and X is the official mayor, and J is the official dep. mayor, now, would you please adjust their respective designations, so that their tytles can be read in bold...thanx..

[rant]I am pissed!!! For $62.50 they should have driven down here and hand delivered the video tape! I still have not received it! It better get here tomorrow![/rant]:mad: :mad: :mad:

I'd like to be the official Xp-erience a**kicker :D
Can I, huh huh, can I? :D :D

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back