Philadelphians!

good news and bad news...
good news is i got accepted to college.
bad news is while in the proccess of being there i missed the showing on the news...

Do you know the e-mail address for the station. I will e-mail them and request a copy.

Originally posted by Klasseelady
Found your site from the mention of Craig's email on Philadelphia's Tech Tip Tuesday on NBC10.com. So, ya got some press out of it and one new member :D

Cathy
Think this was it x but I could be wrong. I was looking on NBC10 yesterday and it mentioned (just a link I think) XP-erience.org somewhere. I'll have a look around and see if I can find it again.

Originally posted by Jewelzz

Think this was it x but I could be wrong. I was looking on NBC10 yesterday and it mentioned (just a link I think) XP-erience.org somewhere. I'll have a look around and see if I can find it again.
If I get it, I'll make it available for all somehow. :D

We are going to contact someone and do something about getting copy.

Originally posted by Electronic Punk
We are going to contact someone and do something about getting copy.
Umm, I think x already did that :p

Well ok, Ken, we are on a first name basis.

Anyway, ken gave us detals on someone who has a copy.
More details when I wake up and can think.

Received e-mail from"Ken"

For a videotaped copy of the segment, contact either
of these two services:
News Watch: 215-836-7340
V-M-S Video (between 2 and 5 p.m.): 215-569-4990, Ext.

The segment run during the 10 a.m. news.

Good luck

KH

Who's gonna call?

If no one else can call let me know, I'm off the next few days and can call.

I will be home tomorrow around 3:00EST. If you call before then let me know. If not I'll call when I get home.

Well, I will have a copy in a couple of days. It was $62.50. :eek: And would be another $62.50 to have it digitized to disk. :rolleyes:Couldn't afford to do that. I do not have a capture device on my machine so I will have to find a way to digitize it. Once that is done, I will post a link to it.

Hey X, I've seen these things some places that convert RCA to USB that come with a program to do video capture...I think they were about $50 though...kinda pricy...I'll find more info on them when I get home...Also, I'm gonna see about sending you some $$ for my copy...do you have paypal?

Re: ...

Originally posted by dejav00
Also, I'm gonna see about sending you some $$ for my copy...do you have paypal?
Thanks for the offer.:) But, don't worry about the $. Let me know about the capture device if you find any info. I will also search around when I get home. Any other info on capture devices is appreciated.

Wait a minute. I have Hauppauge Win TV. I almost forgot about that. I think I can do it from there. Anybody familiar with that? Never really used it for that. Actually haven't used it for much. :p

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back