• ESPN

Votes: 3 75.0%
  • FleaFlicker

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
*cough* cheating commish *cough*

hee hee :) just kidding! Of course, you grabbing moss and brady was quite the coup for last year.. of course, if you need any proof that the world tends to even itself out, just reflect back on your performance in this league. :)

BAH... I blame it on injuries... if I had won one game then I could say I had a bad year as it is... I lost ALL the games... who does that?

Except DA BEARS!...

:laugh:

Mike A!

Ok.. time to get back into the swing of things and start recruiting people to expand our league to 12 teams. I've made the following decisions for next year regarding rules. It's not perfect but I'm tired of going back and forth. You are free to try to convince me and the league otherwise and if can come to a consensus, we will change/update the rules as agreed upon.

If we get 2 new teams to join the league (12 teams total), the following rules will be enacted:
* There will be two (2) keepers allowed on current teams
* Rosters will be cleared (except for those marked as keepers) 2 weeks before draft night (draft night is still TBD). Failure to set keepers or setting more than the allowed number of keepers will result in a clearing of your entire roster (you can, of course, choose to keep less than the max number).
* The new teams will be allowed to pick two (2) non-rookie players from the free agent pool after rosters are cleared - picks are based on whoever joined the league first
* If you choose to keep players, no draft picks will need to be given up (other than the last two rounds as your roster will be full at that point)
* Draft order will be based on last years standings (worst to first) with the two new teams being given the last two picks of the first round
* Draft order will be snaked - ie: first pick of the first round gets the last pick of the 2nd round and so on.
* League will be split into 3 divisions
* Division realignment will occur as follows based on last years final standings:
-- 1st, 4th, 7th, 10th place teams
-- 2nd, 5th, 8th, new team
-- 3rd, 6th, 9th, new team
* A total of 6 teams will make the playoffs. 3 Division leaders automatically make the playoffs and three wild card teams.
* 3 week playoffs (weeks 14,15, and 16 of the regular/real NFL season). Two teams with the best records gets a bye week on that first week.

If we are unable to get 2 new teams to join the league, the league will remain at 10 teams and the following rules will be enacted:
* A total of 3 keepers will be allowed to be set
* Rosters will be cleared (except for those marked as keepers) 2 weeks before draft night (draft night is still TBD). Failure to set keepers or setting more than the allowed number of keepers will result in a clearing of your entire roster (you can, of course, choose to keep less than the max number).
* If you choose to keep players, no draft picks will need to be given up (other than the last three rounds as your roster will be full at that point)
* Draft order will be based on last years standings (worst to first)
* Draft order will be snaked - ie: first pick of the first round gets the last pick of the 2nd round and so on.
* League will remain as 2 divisions and will be NOT be realigned.
* 4 teams will make the playoffs - two division winners and two wildcard teams.
* Playoffs will occur during weeks 15 and 16 of the regular/real NFL season.

As has been mentioned before, Fleaflicker has been sold to AOL. If you haven't logged into Fleaflicker in a while, you will notice that you now need to associated your Fleaflicker account with an AOL account.

If you have not joined the league and would like to, please follow the steps outlined below after you have signed into Fleaflicker.

1) After signing in, you should be presented with an option to Join or Create a league. Click the option to Join

2) Click the button to "Browse all leagues"

3) Clear/uncheck all filter settings (especially the "Show only public leagues I can join") And search for the league name osnn

4) Click on the OSNN League that displays

5) It should show a list of divisions and Teams. Click on an empty spot to claim and create a team in the league.

6) Create a team name and enter the password (password is: osnnfootball) to enter the league

If you have problems, let us know and we can help you out.

well, much like you have to create an yahoo id to use the yahoo services, you need to create an aol id to use the aol services.. not that big a deal really.. just a minor annoyance.

Bring your Son along Lawman. So he can throttle you again. :p

*runs*

I like how the rules and options are going to be set - I'll login to Fleaflicker this week and make sure my keepers and ID are associated.

Am excited for the draft, woo :)

Hey fitz, why when I do all the sign in stuff and the AOL stuf it shot me directly to last years league? And when I did as your post to find the league, it still points me to our old league. So what is it doing? is it just letting you get back into it as that we are gonna go to the 2008 season or what?

Becuase the season hasn't satarted yet, Football doesn't technically start to August.

As we are a keeper league, the league is really the same league from year to year..

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vinit
Back