What host should we use?

• ESPN

Votes: 3 75.0%
  • FleaFlicker

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Hey has fitzy been trying to make off season trades with any of ya'all? Not that you wouldn't know but you gotta check the site from time to time.

He's been trying to get his hands on "All Day". I keep laughing.

lol.. yup.. throwing random trades out there to various people.. partly because I want more draft picks (I'm greedy like that) and party just to test some of the off season stuff on fleaflicker.

Either way, it does notify you via email.. and the trade offers will just sit, obviously, until the other team accepts or rejects them.

I am willing to trade pretty much anyone on my team other than my keepers..

edit: matt - romo and ronnie brown?

I was one for three last year...

Won my work championship...

didnt win a game in ours... BUT I still get first draft pick :D

Almost won until Brady had his melt down in the third, stil ended up with the best record too... :(

I can't wait...

Mike A!

Fleaflicker is ruined! AOL bought it. =\

Damn, that's no good.

Good draft yesterday though, I've already started ranking my players :p

it will be interesting to see what the AOL aquisition means.. AOL already runs their own fantasy sites and it makes no sense for them to keep two of them.. which means a merging to some degree of the sites...

Ori (the founder/owner) of fleaflicker has yet to post an official announcement.. but he did respond to the question on his support board:
I'll post an official announcement in a little while.

Not much will change though. I'm not going anywhere. Fleaflicker is still my #1 and only priority.

So, it's more a wait and see.. gawd I don't want to go back to Yahoo though.

Fleaflicker makes it fun. Yahoo makes it suck.

it will be interesting to see what the AOL aquisition means.. AOL already runs their own fantasy sites and it makes no sense for them to keep two of them.. which means a merging to some degree of the sites...

Ori (the founder/owner) of fleaflicker has yet to post an official announcement.. but he did respond to the question on his support board:

So, it's more a wait and see.. gawd I don't want to go back to Yahoo though.

Let's hope Fleaflicker doesn't fade into nothingness.

read up a little bit around the web and people are saying this was a technology buy for AOL more than a development buy.. meaning, starting next fall, AOL is basically offering up Fleaflicker for the fantasy football with the intent that the fleaflicker system will expand into other fantasy sports in the future.

My guess is that short/mid term at least, Ori will be on staff leading the development.. saw a job posting for 2 developers for Fleaflicker as well which would lead me to believe the view that the Fleaflicker way will push out into other sports as well (maybe, Fantasy baseball ala Fleaflicker?)

My question, which I think is the only important one, is will it still be free?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vinit
Back